• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PlayStation Portable (PSP) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Mr_Shrimp said:
i've preordered a PSP from EB but their first shipment is sold out so i won't get it till next week. did the trade in 10 PS2 games and get $100 off thing. Gonna get Metal Gear Ac!d. Me loves Metal Gear.. even if it is really different...*salivates*
10 PS2 games for $100? isnt that a MAJOR rip off?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Mr_Shrimp said:
i've preordered a PSP from EB but their first shipment is sold out so i won't get it till next week. did the trade in 10 PS2 games and get $100 off thing. Gonna get Metal Gear Ac!d. Me loves Metal Gear.. even if it is really different...*salivates*
mate there are plenty of other places to get it cheaper. Kmart and Jb Hifi have it for $394 and they should havbe plenty of stock for the next few days.

Mr_Shrimp

HSC
go_swans said:
10 PS2 games for $100? isnt that a MAJOR rip off?
EB trade ins are always a major rip off. If the deal wasn't on, I was only gonna get ~$65 for the trade-in. Thats why its so good that theres no exclusions, I got rid of all those crappy old PS2 games that I've never traded in before because they always were excluded.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my boyfriend lined up at 12am this morning.

oh. dear.

my cousin's already had one for a while, he got it from HK

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
my boyfriend lined up at 12am this morning.

oh. dear.

my cousin's already had one for a while, he got it from HK
Hahaha, oh dear, i wish i had money, i would've joined

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Picked mine up this morning, surprised to see more people in their 20's and business men buying one than teens. Tested out my family guy episodes and they run flawleslly and beautifully (managed to fit 1 episode into 55mb, score!). Virtua tennis is old school and still heaps fun.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Damn awesome, saw some in New York in action, the quality is great, still a downer on the longevity though

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
AsyLum said:
Damn awesome, saw some in New York in action, the quality is great, still a downer on the longevity though
Quite true, which is why my usb charge will come in handy when im at work :D

lum

HSC
i'm gonna get a ds before psp :p, wonder how well the psp did, certainly better than ds it seems...

lum

HSC
kadlil said:
should i get the PSP?? is it worth the $400??
well, i dun think it's worth it, mainly due to the 15-30 fps for videoes on it (memory stick ones), and also i'm not going to pay 80 bucks for games i can buy half the price, better load times and bigger screen on ps2.

also, it's too big to be used as a mp3 player, and i'd rather play games than watch movies/wait for load times.

so yeh, ur choice :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I would rather pay $50 more and get it here. The one year warranty is good, anything wrong just send it back and get a new one.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
click here said:
What games are worth getting for the PSP?
I would say NFSU: Rivals, but GTA: Liberty City Stories is coming out on the 28th of this month.. GTA is a platform seller..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)