please do my survey for irp :) (1 Viewer)

bufman

HSC
it will be amazing if you guys could help xxx

Hi my name is Alana flack, for community and family studies hsc syllabus I am required to carry out an independent research project. My topic of interest is what is the influence effect on wellbeing of less acceptable social behaviours on the youth today? As part of the research process I have created an open ended survey to gain a better knowledge of activities youth of today are participating in and what they see as risk taking behaviours. Any information gained will only be used for the support of my research your response will remain strictly anonymous thank you for your time
Please circle
sex: Male Female age: 15 16-18 18-24
1. What would you consider to be an average weekend activities with your friends?

2. Have you ever had or tried alcohol if yes please state why if no please state the reasons why

3. A) Have you ever taken drugs or tried drugs
yes no
B) If you yes what was the reasoning

4. Do you think sexual activity in this age group a risk behaviour? Explain your reasons

5. Do you have a driver’s license?
L’s
P1
P2
full license
6. Have you ever had a driving infringement explain why?

7. Do you think that your parent’s expectations exceed your own? Explain why

8. Do you think schooling creates pressures that encourage this age group to participate in risk taking behaviours? Explain

9. Does society have too many expectations on the youth of today explain

Last edited:

Kat92

HSC
It would be better if you posted this up on a program like survey monkey or pasted the questions below. You will receive more responses that way.

little-writer

HSC
Please circle

sex: I'm a Female

1. What would you consider to be an average weekend activities with your friends?
A sleepover, going to the movies or going shopping.

2. Have you ever had or tried alcohol if yes please state why if no please state the reasons why:

Yes, I have. At family functions, I am allowed half a glass of wine...the reasoning behind this is because I am almost an adult, my parents believe I am mature and responsible enough to have alchohol occasionally and in moderation, and I enjoy the taste of wine.

No

N/A

4. Do you think sexual activity in this age group a risk behaviour? Explain your reasons.
Yes. I believe that people between 16-18 are too young to fully understand the implications of their actions.

No.

N/A

7. Do you think that your parent’s expectations exceed your own? Explain why.
No. We have similar expectations regarding the activities I should be involved in.

8. Do you think schooling creates pressures that encourage this age group to participate in risk taking behaviours? Explain.

Yes, because school is full of hormonal teenagers who pressure each other to engage in these risk-taking behaviours.

9. Does society have too many expectations on the youth of today explain.
I think society just expects teenagers to be responsible on the road and with alcohol. I think these are reasonable expectations.

10_laurena

HSC

Hi my name is Alana flack, for community and family studies hsc syllabus I am required to carry out an independent research project. My topic of interest is what is the influence effect on wellbeing of less acceptable social behaviours on the youth today? As part of the research process I have created an open ended survey to gain a better knowledge of activities youth of today are participating in and what they see as risk taking behaviours. Any information gained will only be used for the support of my research your response will remain strictly anonymous thank you for your time
Please circle

sex: Female age: 16-18 im 17 almost 18
mostly going to parties, chilling at the beach, skating, movies, shopping etc

2. Have you ever had or tried alcohol if yes please state why if no please state the reasons why
no, i just never started.

no way

4. Do you think sexual activity in this age group a risk behaviour? Explain your reasons
not if you are safe. i dont see it as a major issue.

P1

no

7. Do you think that your parent’s expectations exceed your own? Explain why
no my mum just says to me if you have done your best thats all that matters.

8. Do you think schooling creates pressures that encourage this age group to participate in risk taking behaviours? Explain
yes because some people give into peer pressure.

9. Does society have too many expectations on the youth of today explain
not really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)