english advanced: 1/27 80%
maths general: 6/59 81%
biology: 4/12 79%
chemistry: 5/9 68%

nayone care to take a guess??

sam says like 84 or something :(

M-unit

HSC
lol, i wish man. I spent the whole of yr 11 bludgin and now i cant seem to understand anything lol

M-unit

HSC
ahhh, im nto quite sure atm. Im just hoping to get the best i can really. im pretty pissed that i chose chem now becawuse i know if i was doing a course that i actually enjoyed like my englisha nd ancient stuff i could do way better

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
erm...dont use sam...thats not going to give you anything remotely useful at this stage....u got really high rankings i would say at least 90 but what school do u go to?

HSC
lol batemans bay. in that case its good that you're ranked relatively highly then :)

chems letting you down, so improve on that.

bethdocker85

HSC
Yeah just remember that SAM can't take into account the subject scalings for this year (it changes every year depending on your cohort) and doesn't take into account the scaling of your school. If your school is quite high up, marks hard, and does well they scale all your marks, and vice versa if it is not that great a school.

I say just try and get your Science marks up and focus on maintaining your history and englishes and you should be alright.

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
my advice is not to use SAM until u actually get your hsc marks (may i add that it is fairly accurate was off by +2 for me ><)

from your marks and rankings,, you seem to be going fairly well and 85+ doesn't look too hard,, just lift your chem marks up by abit and you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)