Please help me decide between UTS and Monash (1 Viewer)

Riffz

HSC
Hello all,

I used to lurk around here to get a vague idea about universities in Australia as I was thinking about studying in Australia. I am interested to do my MBA. I have received offer letter from both UTS and Monash university. And I can't decide between them. Can someone please shed some light on the following points,

1. Prestige of university (both in Australia and around the world)
2. Prestige of MBA course (both in Australia and around the world)
3. Course quality
4. Teachers quality and willingness to help student
5. Recently UTS made GMAT mandatory for admission whereas Monash does not require GMAT. Should this affect class profile anyway?
6. Class demography and profile (median age, average age etc etc)
7. Part time job opportunity comparison between Sydney and Melbourne (I have my tuition fee and living costs covered, but it will be nice if I can earn some money through part time job to reduce some living cost.)
8. I plan to live first 6 months / 1 year in university dorm. So information (about dorm life, community & dorm mates and dorm quality) regarding different dorms of both university will be appreciated. Also I heard there are some private dorm companies, some information about them will be also appreciated.
9. Quality of campus and student community. (Is the campus vibrant and full of life or does it look like barren desert? Active and friendly campus or is the word "campus life" non-existent?)

I am just trying to compare my options. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
well this isn't really a graduate forum... :(

maybe try whirlpool

sy37

HSC
Hi,

Adding to the above, ask on the whirlpool forums for a more 'able' audience in relation to your questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)