Please Help. Peer Mentor (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hi everyone. I need help again.

Should I join the Peer mentor thing?
I ask my friends if they want to join it, but they don't even know what it is! Is this Peer mentor a Science thing? or is it all faculty thing? My friends are from Faculty of Medicine, and one from Faculty of Commerce. But they know nothing about Peer mentor program....

And also, what about O week? is it worth going?

And finally, the Adcademic Adisory seession. My friends don't know it as well. Should I go??

Thanks...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Survivor39

And also, what about O week? is it worth going?

And finally, the Adcademic Adisory seession. My friends don't know it as well. Should I go??

Thanks...
O-Week - go, seriously go - u'll learn a lot about the uni, events, clubs/societies and make a heap of friends

and with the advisory session, go if u are unsure of wat majors/subjects u want to do

yoshi

I didn't go to O-week because I was a lazy bum. It would help if you went so you can meet some people doing your degree and sign up to clubs for free stuff.

An essential item to consider in any society's calendar is the regularity of their sausage sizzles/free lunches. These are of upmost importance.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Mmm free food.... I have to agree with yoshi there!

s2ophie

HSC
i was wondering about this peer mentoring thing too. If i decide to do it, should i be an arts mentee or a rural students mentee???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)