Please help (1 Viewer)

JoeI

HSC
I do not understand what it is asking for and I do not know how to do it.
I will be so happy if you guys can help me ^_^

FinalFantasy

HSC
I haven't learnt the 'multimedia' topic yet but if u mean u dunno wat da assessment is asking u to do, just get da txt book and find out what a 'multimedia system' is, make a website to include all da information in those points.. "Explain what a multimedia system is.........." etc..
den follow the "appropriate documentation" listed at da bottom of ur assessment page.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
FinalFantasy said:
I haven't learnt the 'multimedia' topic yet but if u mean u dunno wat da assessment is asking u to do, just get da txt book and find out what a 'multimedia system' is, make a website to include all da information in those points.. "Explain what a multimedia system is.........." etc..
den follow the "appropriate documentation" listed at da bottom of ur assessment page.
i havent done this topic yet either
but yeah follow wat finalfantasy said :)

FinalFantasy

HSC
lol i just said what that assessment sheet said=P
pretty pointless

JoeI

HSC
ahah thanks finalfantasy and joe m, it's alright, at least you helped me got some idea on what it's asking me to do =D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
JoeI said:
ahah thanks finalfantasy and joe m, it's alright, at least you helped me got some idea on what it's asking me to do =D
no worries mate!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
This may help you-

Multimedia Production

There are three main areas for the use of multimedia these include- Entertainment, education and information. Originally multimedia presentations consisted of text with a few graphics to liven it up, however over time we have to realise that communication is more than just text and pictures and that it can in fact involve many other mediums such as video, audio etc.

When working with multimedia it is important that we first define exactly what multimedia is. Here is my explanation- 'Multi' means more than one and 'media' refers to the formats in which a presentation can demonstrate it's ideas-e.g. through the use of video, graphics and animation , text and hypertext , sound and audio. Multimedia projects are usually interactive and may or may not use computers.

Interactivity is a major component of multimedia systems. It allows the user to be a part of the program and consiquetly gather the information that is being communicated. Interactivity aims to effectively communicate the idea/s through the use of numerous media types.

heh Im making a website.. this is on my homepage.. Its due for launch in july some time... you can use it as a quote if you wish just put it by 'flipsyde-www.boredofstudies.org/community"

I can help you with this more if what I said abvoe^ helped.. PM me I didnt do IPT I did ITM... but got a 95.. me same difference I guess.. the M in ITM stads fro multimedia so....

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)