please need answer quick :( (1 Viewer)

rego2

HSC
hi
i really need to know if it still possible to get in the high 70s for General maths...
in all my internal exams i get in the high 60s and my trial i got 49%
my current rank is 2nd and the person who came first got 81% in the trials..

so is there any way i can still get in the high 70s for my UAI? please answer if u know.. this is stressin me out..

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
The short answer is yes, you can still get in the high 70s. If you work hard on it leading up to the HSC exam, then you'll most certainly be satisfied with your result.

rego2

HSC
really? so it is still possible to get in the high 70s when my assessment n trials r in the lows 50s? can anyone conform this please? thanks for the reply...

Plebeian

I agree with Rench, if you read one of the many threads about the aligning/moderating/scaling process, you'll find out that marks really don't matter that much - the actual ranks are much more important, and since you're second, that's not too bad. In any case there is little point worrying about it, you'd be much better off focussing your energy on doing the best you can in the exam, because that is what will give you the mark you want.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
rego2 said:
really? so it is still possible to get in the high 70s when my assessment n trials r in the lows 50s? can anyone conform this please? thanks for the reply...
Yea. Your trials may have been more difficult than the HSC exam will be. There's no way to determine exactly how well you'll do in the HSC by simply looking at trial marks. To reinforce what Techie said, the best thing you can do now is to revise your work and focus on the upcoming exam.

HSC
rego2 said:
hi
i really need to know if it still possible to get in the high 70s for General maths...
in all my internal exams i get in the high 60s and my trial i got 49%
my current rank is 2nd and the person who came first got 81% in the trials..

so is there any way i can still get in the high 70s for my UAI? please answer if u know.. this is stressin me out..
Yep, definently

i was reading over my sisters work and she got 25/50 in her 3u maths and was about half way into the year that does that, (she lost her 1st place rank), worked her ass off in the HSC and got 48/50

anything is possible :uhhuh:, dont think of the trials as "oh shit im going to fail at HSC" think of it as "this is what I do and don't know" because trials are what its named, trials! they are meant to see what you are dodgy at, so maybe you have a little bit of work to do, who cares! just do it and dont sit there contemplating if you went bad, think of it as this, you turn that 49% into 94% just by simply doing a bunch of questions and getting them right :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)