• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

please tell me how to use uai seeker (1 Viewer)

Jacque

hi i bought my uai seeker a few days ago and have some queries to ask u ppls. I do extension 2 maths but i also hab 2unit mathematics and my maths teacher told me u get 100 for 2unit maths if u do 4unit is it true? and as i observe the pattern for state performance in 4unit exam for hsc, usually 30-35% gets band 6. So assuming this if i was to achieve a low band 6, do i put state percentile for 4unit maths as around 65%.

Thank you so much for ur help!!!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
When you do extension 2 maths, your 4U maths will be worth 2 units and your 3U maths will be worth 2 units.

You don't need to input the 2U maths mark.

You can input aligned marks if you refer the UAISeeker to 5 friends.

Although not as accurate as putting percentiles, you'd have a better idea of what type of aligned marks you'd get rather than your state percentiles.

Jacque

is aligned mark ur finally mark? and for 2unit maths section do i put 0 then? thank you

Jacque

subs i hab chosen for uai seeker are 2u maths,3u maths,4u maths,physics,modern history,standard eng,adv eng,ipt.

I do 4u maths,modern history, eng adv. and ipt. If i put 2u as o then i get physics mark which i hab put as 0 as i dont do that sub. what does it mean?

Jacque

i do 10 units and if i put o for subs that i dont do (physics,eng standard) and o for 2unit maths as i do 4unit maths somehow physics get counted as my 10th unit with a mark of 0. What mark do i hab to put in for 2unit maths? please help

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
If you put zero for subjects you don't do then it won't count towards your UAI calculation.

You can put 2U maths as zero, though I'm not sure why you had 2U maths there in the first place if you do 4U maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)