Plot guide for the Real Inspector Hound (1 Viewer)

BlackKnight456

Has anyone got a link to a decent explaination for this? I know what's happening, adn how this should be experienced rather than taken as a sequence of events, but really who cares? This play is as confusing as they come, and I just want some notes to help me keep track of identity switches etc..

nomesy

hey i've just spent the last hour looking for one! all i can find are bad reviews though! might end up having to read back through the book and taking notes...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
its only simon and hound that swap with birdboot and moon..nothing more to keep track of. ill type up some notes for u later if i have time.

BlackKnight456

Actually I probably should read over it again... but I probably only will come my assessment on the last week. So busy at the moment. :(

nomesy

i have half yearly's in 2 weeks! i mean i read the book in like term 4 week one! i really don't feel like reading it again...

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
omigosh, i fully don't understand this silly play! like im clueless about it! like sure i can talk my way out of a question about the text, but i honesty don't think i can use it in the exam! i dont understand it at all!

olay

HSC
:D i love TRIH!!!!! :D :D :D

:S but i don't want to write about it in my exam. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)