• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Plz Help Wif My Poor Economic Understanding. (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
lmao, ohh I seem to do comprehensive and independant study anyway so for me it's just a case of revising the content, not re-learning it, merely refreshing. :) Shouldn't take more than a days work, and yes your right, it is CRAM-able lol. Thankyou so much for your sentiments and the best of luck to you in your studies. :D I like the respectful people on these boards, a refreshing change from some of the attitude you get outside.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
MeehShanku said:
si c thx. sry i took long to post, tryin to cram topic 1 n 2 in my head
jeez, you're trying to cram ECONOMICS???? IT CAN'T BE DONE.

my brief notes on topic 1 and 2 ended up being about 30 odd pages written with my small handwriting...

i hope you have an amazing memory.

Edit: wtf how are you people able to cram eco?

Last edited:

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
hey jago take it u suppose the mighty eels me too. how bout the awesome win against the panters eh?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
haha, you gotta concentrate mate.

I'd give you mine, but like i said it's like 15 pages handwritten and i don't have a scanner.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
ok heres another question. Why does the the balance of payments always equal out. I know it has to do something with the floating exchange rate but can't explain it.

monique66

umm..the bop always 'balances' because the capital and financal account is in surplus and the current account is in deficit....with net errors and omissions for any changes in the exchange rates...cbb explaining more *yawns*

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
yea i know that but doesnt it have to do someting with the australian dollar being a floatin exchange rate? or am i totally lost?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I'm not sure how floating the currency relates to bop...unless

floating --> level of investor confidence --> financial inflow --> income outflow --> CAD --> bop.

but other than that...

monique66

umm...that is only significant where there is a difference betwen the capital and financial account and the current account- obviously there will be differences between the accounts wen they are added because of varying exchange rates etc. thats why they include net erors and ommisions..i dunno if thats the answer u were looking for but anyway..

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
oh kool thx ppl u guys been kool n actually helpped. well its gettin too late for my sleepy eyes night boyz n girls.

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
LAst minute questions ppl. what is the difference between real shock and a financial shock?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
TNC's are a driving force to increasing integration.. they increase movement of goods and services and increase world trade because they are located globally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)