Poll: Physical Journey question (1 Viewer)

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
Physical Journey question

Who thinks the Physical Journeys people are whinging about nothing? I do. Their question was no different to the others. Walk it off.

Last edited:

meteorangela

HSC
I'm sorry, but i don't agree with you.
Our question wasn't no different to the others. at least the others were quite straight forward.

passion89

HSC
I did imaginative journeys but when I read through the physical journey question, I definately thought they had the harder job of answering their essay. I thought it to be a little more out of left field than the rest.

korrupt samurai

Sneaker Addict
HSC
Well thats english for you, I found it hard myself, but its to prevent people from just writing out prepared essays.

meteorangela

HSC
i'm not agreeing with you!! read my post.. "wasn't no different " means was different

karoooh

HSC
I agree with j_a_m_e_s. Looks the same to me. I did imaginative and think that, to speculate and to interpret have an array of similar meanings.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: Physical Journey question

j_a_m_e_s said:
Who thinks the Physical Journeys people are whinging about nothing? I do. Their question was no different to the others. Walk it off.
I agree, didn't find the physical journey question that bad. Just took a few moments for the words to sink in, then I just went with the flow and wrote out my essay with some changes.

DucKy::

XDXDXD
HSC
Re: Physical Journey question

i dont do phys but i agree that it wasn't very open. i thought of module b when i read it hahahaha

Danm999

HSC
The actual essay required was no harder, but the way the question was worded was more vague and confusing, especially when you consider this exam was designed for the entire candidature.

Although it asked for something similar to inner and imaginative journeys, it wasn't clear in requesting it.

Anyway, I don't know if anyones opinion on another type of journey is that valid, unless your a teacher you really haven't done any type but your own.

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
but it was confusing..... interpretation of the new.... yeah new wat man....
but then it sank in and yeah.. but i loved the inner q... it would have fitted my phys essay,but needed 2 change da words.

i thought othes were so straight 4ward... just physcial..... but then again, it wasn't as bad as i thought.

nikturner

HSC
i did physical and it was crap! i admit i didnt read the other questions because i was to busy trying to work out wat the hell mine was asking

so for those of u who did have time that just proves ours was harder to answer

clairejw

HSC
I do physical journeys, I didn't think it was too bad.

My teacher told me the one thing we shouldn't do is disagree with the question, and I disagreed.

LOL

my teacher didn't like me much though

zedzed

HSC
the fact that we are the only ones 'whinging' so to speak indicates that our essay question was completely left field compared to the others and not what we expected at all. i believe we are disadvantaged, especially if you compare our question to the simplicity and straight forward nature of the 'inner journeys' question and i hope the markers take this into account.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
clairejw said:
I do physical journeys, I didn't think it was too bad.

My teacher told me the one thing we shouldn't do is disagree with the question, and I disagreed.

LOL

my teacher didn't like me much though
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with the question :)

HilaryLush

HSC
I thought it was a difficult question too, it didn't quite fit with my view of physical journeys. I suppose they made it that way to discriminate between the top/bottom english students - physical journeys is by far the most popular area studied ( i think) so they needed to make it tough...unfortunately i failed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)