POLL: What were your supervisor's like? (1 Viewer)

What were your supervisors like?

• Total voters

Line|z0r

we had the most laid back ladies ever :)

when they say pens down...everyone stops, and then they just say, no go through and number every sheet and fill out the blue form. And that's it, then everyone just starts talking etc...

NOT AT ALL LIKE HOW OUR TEACHERS DESCRIBED IT IN THE TRIALS:

quote: "They will tolerate NO talking!" "You will all sit quite and still until every exam has been collected. No moving. Then you will get up and leave in silence. These conditions will be ENFORCED by the supervisor's or you WILL GET ZERO"

lmfao. scare tactics.

from some of the other threads around...people must have had nazi storm troopers on patrol...all i have to say is... sucked in!

derek_

HSC
our guys were like sitting on desks chilling and stuff lol ... took their time getting extra booklets, quite annoying in some ways actually :/

ramanij

Supervisor Stupidity

they were stupid. they made us stop lik 90secs earlier so i didn't finish my conclusion poperly.

trickpat23

Our supervisors were really hot chicks in bikinis.

(NB: this might not have happed)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
one gave me the dirtiest look when i said i had a mobile phone just before the exam started... at least i gave it to them

Narelle

HSC
we had the biggest ditz ...everytime she finished reading out some instruction she'd laugh (like some female white version of dr hibbet in simpsons)

could hardly hear her cause shed also mumble (some lame attempt to control laughter)

but now sorta use to her... they're all nice and dont seem to care much

but yeah i agree with bandito, they were the most relaxed ever... same here everyone would talk once its over

this doesn't even feel like hsc... the trials felt more serious

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
Ours were exactly what i thought they would be..
They are sorta old, and try to be offial about it all. Though they make jokes to try and keep it light and easy.

gabn

HSC
mine did fall asleep she snores . i had a writer and seperate supervistion they don't even bother reading out the rules, very laid back. cheating is possible if i had more questionalble ethics.

mainly they are old people from the area one used to babysit me.....i think

boz

CEO
HSC
i gave my mobile to the lady at the start.
Left in an incoherent, no english ever again, burn my books, triumph (forgeting phone)
then returned to find out she gave it to someone else. :(

it could have been anyone
but it was my friend, he read my msgs.

AR

HSC
Our supervisors were great - really nice, friendly smiling and willing to help. Not at all as I had expected - our school were warning us that they'd spend ages looking over our shoulders reading what we were writing and stuff...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Mine were friendly enough but ANNOYING in some ways. This lady kept yapping to me and fiddling with my booklets when im in the MIDDLE of doing the exam and I was just askingfor another booklet. God, the seconds were ticking and I was trying not to be rude but HONESTLY!! And then there was the man who sat tapping a rolled up sheet of paper on his knee whilst simultaneously tapping his foot on the hall floor....GRrrrr. But he was nice to me today so he's ok now :)

Last edited:

sweetiee94

All our supervisers are old ladies and they are all lovely. They call us sweetys and darls. They let us talk freely right up until reading time. They are even speedy getting extra booklets. Loving our supervisors!

cool_bananas25

HSC
Our HSC supervisors are the supervisors for our year 11 prelim finals, our half yearlies, our trials and yep our HSC exams.
The school hires them for all of them, and because you sort of in a strange sort of way, get to know them it really settles everyone down.
WAY to go callaghan!
lol Sorry, my final burst of school spirit ever! I promise! :uhhuh:

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
Our kept making tea thru the exam lol

We have half old women and half young guys who we all think are on community service or something. They're so sus lol

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
old slow nazi storm troopers ... BAH! ... >.<

~~Jess~~

HSC
our supervisors are all old ladies and one man. they're nice and speedy with extra booklets. except at the end there's one that takes so much longer than all the others to collect our booklets. which is annoying cos i just wanna leave, but nice in a way cos she checks everything.

but i always look around the room and everytime i put my head up they look at me, but i spose all supervisors/teachers do that

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Yeah, my school was like - in the HSC there is absolutely NO talking, No moving, you even look at someone the wrong way you'll be failed.
Got in there, the guy forgot to read the rules, then remembered, the ladies helped us fill out our blue forms at the end and all were very laid back, actually easier on us than the teachers were in the trials - we were all talking and leaving as soon as they said pens down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)