• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

poll2 for do you want your partner to be a virgin (1 Viewer)

Do you have double standards?

• I want a virgin

Votes: 55 43.0%
  • I don't want a virgin

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don't care

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • I am a virgin

Votes: 65 50.8%
  • I am not a virgin

Votes: 29 22.7%

• Total voters

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
SXC_DRAGON_BOY said:
man i dont think it would matter how many times the girl has slept with guys.....
so what if she is 15, abit strange but what about if she have slept with 5 guys when she was in relationships with them?

for me i dont mind if she is or isnt......
as long as everything happen right.......
like she didnt do group sex and her partners that she had sex with were ppl she wanted to have sex with...
not into those girls that have sex just for the fun of it
for her to have a relationship and fuck him let alone 5! then she would have at least had sex at like 13. that=slut

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i would prefer virgin, then she cant compare me wit other ppl ... not like im a bad root (i wouldnt noe!)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Greenwood said:
k let me rephrase. check how many times she's done it before she was 15. i dont mind if its only like 3 times. also how many guys. if shes done it with more than 3 guys i wouldnt touch her.
what about more than three times, but with the same guy (in a relationship)?

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
amoz_lilo said:
table for 1: yeah and the new hymen apparently ''pops'' for a genuine effect
i think having surgery to recreate a hymen is going a bit extreme, especially since it's to falsely reclaim virginity [since i define a virgin as someone who has not has sex]. it's kind of like a lie, i suppose? to me, i think it's just really weird. full stop.

i mean, why waste the money on something that will be extremely painful for a while after surgery, and will simply break sometime afterwards? it's kind of a waste... may as well go spend it on more useful stuff

that's just what i think, but if people want to do that, then that's fine

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
well i read a dolly mag the other day (so sad i know) and it said that the hymen doesnt actually break, it stretches and that theres a hole in the middle which widens.

i dunno if it was lying just so the 13 yr olds wouldnt freak out.... but if thats the truth, comin from dolly doctor... then i suppose stiching it ups gonna stuff somethin up down there.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I don't really mind. as long as he doesn't have an std or anything.

in regards to the whole hymen thing, apparently some women in brazil are looked down upon if their hymen is broken before marriage, and therefore most have anal sex if they're not married. i read this in some magazine but i don't know whether or not it's true.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
u cud always use red cornflour dye in those sushi fish containers for soy sauce to stain the bedsheets if the mother in law wants ''ocular proof'' on the wedding night

Charlottegirl

HSC
I chose the options for when I was first getting involved with my now-husband...I was a virgin, and I wanted a virgin. It's just more special that way.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
again i say.

amazing how many ppl here say their not virgins on all the other threads and here they all want a virgin partner to marry

Charlottegirl said:
I chose the options for when I was first getting involved with my now-husband...I was a virgin, and I wanted a virgin. It's just more special that way.

now question for u, (haha but somehow i dont think u are a been serious by the look of ure post count). when u say u are a virgin before u go married, do u mean virgin with out sexual intercourse but has gone 3rd base, or nothing but kissing before marriage

Last edited:

Charlottegirl

HSC
hbk_ace said:
now question for u, (haha but somehow i dont think u are a been serious by the look of ure post count). when u say u are a virgin before u go married, do u mean virgin with out sexual intercourse but has gone 3rd base, or nothing but kissing before marriage
Hey, everyone has to be new sometime or another :p. Anyway, first kiss was when I was engaged, and then nothing more than that until I was married.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Greenwood said:
bleh thats fine. still i'd prefer a virgin over anything else
but is it okay for you to fuck girls before marriage? (i'm not attacking you though i know it probably sounds like that, i'm just wondering)

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
I don't mean a virgin to marry. I mean I'd like a virgin as a girlfriend. Im only 15, there are a lot of virgins my age. But If I married a girl I'd like to have sex with her before marriage. make sure there aren't any abnormalities, plus its fun!

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
oh okay that's fair enough
it just shits me when guys are all 'yeah i've rooted 10 million girls and i'm only 17, but i won't marry a girl if she's not a virgin'. it's heaps stupid.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
bah thats not me. I don't really mind if she's a virgin, but I don't want a slut either. I would just prefer either a virgin or if I take her virginity before marriage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)