PoP Culture ToPic (1 Viewer)

ashsha

HSC
hey 2006 society students!!! hows it goin??? everyone heaps stressed??? lol
well the point of this was actualli to find out some of the topics u guys ended up with for pop culture topic cos im sorta under the idea that we got the wosrt one, please make me feel beterr:p hahaha
lol umm we studies iran as our area of studdy i dont think thats pop culture but yea and for this we got Walt Disneyyy!!! YAY but i like my cartoons without analyzing them... damn
lol

ashsha

HSC
mr_brightside said:
"The typing habits of today's youth"
omg are u srz??? thats sooooo kute.. hahahahaha typiing habits ayy
is that like sms n chattin cos thens thats technocolgy and omggggg!! I SO GET IT

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
ashsha said:
omg are u srz??? thats sooooo kute.. hahahahaha typiing habits ayy
is that like sms n chattin cos thens thats technocolgy and omggggg!! I SO GET IT
Yes. I was serious.

You could link it to instant messaging, the short message service and other forms of communication involving typing. That in turn could lead to the analysation of todays technology and its effect on society.

*whoosh*

sm8

HSC
thats not too bad... it would be hard though. my class is doing surf culture... which is funny because no one in the class surfs... is anyone else doing surf culture?

xxlambchopxx

HSC
im doing alternative music for my pip, but work and leisure in class instead

Celiast

HSC
Kulazzi said:
If you have any questions, just pm me.

Regarding the form of PC ( Teen movies), can u elaborate how
globalisation impacts T films? I know there's the aid of changing tech and impact of marketing, distributing but do u know any info on international corporations or any stats?

Thanx.

Kulazzi

HSC
Celiast said:
Regarding the form of PC ( Teen movies), can u elaborate how
globalisation impacts T films? I know there's the aid of changing tech and impact of marketing, distributing but do u know any info on international corporations or any stats?

Thanx.
Are you referring to bollywood? Because my comment above was in reply RainbrowBrite's bollywood statement, not pop culture in general. Sorry about the confusion!

littlebitcrazy

HSC
were doing chinese kung fu movies and film...i wuz really not looking forward 2 it but its actually really interesting now....and so much fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)