Popping in to say hello! (1 Viewer)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Good luck to the current Year 12.

I was browsing through these forums for the first time since early last year. I had a good time on here during my final year but went out on a fairly bad note. My last couple of posts were vicious and bitter because my group didn't make it into Onstage. I don't think anyone remembers me, but I'd like to set things right, now that I am almost 2 years older. I stand by my criticsms of the '05 performances, I found most of them formulaic and quite ordinary, but the way I projected my thoughts was immature, inconsiderate and vitriolic. I thought I was pretty mature for my age, but reading over my dramatic exit from these boards I am pretty ashamed of myself. I know I had valid criticsms, as quite a lot of people have agreed with me, but I wish I had written it more objectively and not so heated and personal.

I know the HSC Drama practicals are coming up soon, so good luck to everyone and don't stress.

devilsrope

HSC
thanks for the good wishes.
its a shame your group didnt work out for you.
but yeah, im glad you realise Onstage isn't everything or wasn't everything in your case. its good that we do get to see Onstage because its pretty clear the performances arn't overall the greatest as they come cliches of what a hsc group performance is- all hsc students see them and in some cases copy them and i also believe the quality isn't brilliant due to censorship which seems so important to the board of studies.
my group is working great. i have two dancers in my group so they have been doing their actual hsc dances atm, so we have had time apart which is helpful. we do our performances on the 29th so we should get back into rehersing soon.
its good to see past students giving support. thanks again.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh i remember you, hello! thanks for the support :D and yes, onstage is not everything, as nice as it would be... thanks again and good luck to everyone in their prac exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)