Port Mac Schoolies 2008 (1 Viewer)

starry001

HSC
Got a group of 16 in the South Pacific Apartments from 27th to the 4th. Anyone else staying there or nearby around that time?

vedran123

HSC
hey yeah me and my friends will be going their november 29th-december6th so if your doing a beach party that will be awsome lol, let us know if uze wanna organise anything

starry001

HSC
Alright, someone pick a beach, and someone pick a date that most people are up there for and I'm in

bastrads

HSC
hey wow seb thats crazy.. haha this is jake
for us theres going to be about 25ish of from our school from 24th-1st dec so yeah lets get a massive beach party together

Lanser7

HSC
make it the 24th coz that sounds like when u guys all get there and our group of 25 will just be leaving. so it will be a last party for us and a first party for u. the more people the better the partys gunna be so that would be the the best night to have it,.

Shadem

HSC
Lanser7 said:
make it the 24th coz that sounds like when u guys all get there and our group of 25 will just be leaving. so it will be a last party for us and a first party for u. the more people the better the partys gunna be so that would be the the best night to have it,.
sweet
cause no one else picked a date
the 24th it is
now someone pick a beach
i dont know port mac that well

ps. (to jake) haha, i was wondering if anyone else from school was on this
turns out im not the only one
:p

libby255

HSC
Shadem said:
sweet
cause no one else picked a date
the 24th it is
now someone pick a beach
i dont know port mac that well

ps. (to jake) haha, i was wondering if anyone else from school was on this
turns out im not the only one
:p

flynns beach is where the partys at

funplease

HSC
MAKE THE PARTY SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE 25TH NOV-2ND DEC OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL A LITTLE BIT.

i'm going with a group of ten and we're staying at shelly beach resort, which is like a walk away from flynns beach so flynns beach is a good choice.

but OBEY ME.

please.

Woodlouse

HSC
hey going to schoolies at sundowner tourist park at port. whens this party gonna be ? i vote the 28th! . Our party actually is hosting a beach party on the 30th for everyone in park but dunno where.

Last edited by a moderator:

08lincal

HSC
not to sound weird or anything lol but does anyone know where to buy weed in port?:santa:

staylor6

HSC
ahhh why did you choose port! just be prepared to spend your nights in town with dirty old people.
the best place to stay would be the sundowner. right in town and at the beach, but flynns would be alright aswell. the best nights to go out are saturday and wednesday. wednesday you go to smuts (downunder). before then head out to the macquarie hotel (the macca), town green inn (T.G's) or the beachhouse.
if youre after good surf paddle across the river to northwall, pretty consistant or go to lighthouse beach.
for good cheap food head to bels bakery!
haha have fun with your schoolies, but to be honest port is dead when it comes to consistant good nights out.
p.s beach party will definately get broken up. its happened to us a million times before. try going down to south of lighthouse or maybe even minors or nobbys, but yeah the fuzz is a bitch when it comes to partys on the beach.

antheajirgens

HSC
N/A
Front Line said:
Yo Guys!!!

20-25 of us going to Port Mac...
ADD ME ON MSN I'M IN!!!
BETWEEN 5th-13th DEC

Rickko8@hotmail.com

I WILL BRING DOWN THE VIDEO CAMERA AS I RECORD ALL PARTIES, CHECK OUT THIS ONE LOL...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HTkGQgv4SC0

ANYWAY! HIT ME UP LOL!

P.s. why u guys all going so early?!??!
Were not going early, were all going in the NSW week. Def make the party sometime from the 25th to the 2nd. Is anyone staying in like a beach house or something? because beach parties do tend to be broken up.

bman154

HSC
Yeah you should have the beach party at lighthouse, or even further south, flynns is too close to the main population of Port, cops will break it up easily. 24th is good tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)