Port Macquarie 2006!!! (1 Viewer)

LiLjEsS

HSC
hey
me and a few of my friends r goin up to port maquarie 4 schoolies this year.. we r leavin on the 12st of november..

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
if u go to pm, expect most of the night fun to be had in ur rooms. beaches r good, but the clubs r terrible and i've never seen the pubs full.

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
Trev said:
Argonaut: if you got out of the house once in a while you would have realised the new Roxy's is called Altitude and has been for over a month now.
Actually its been called that for over six months.

DB10

HSC
lupin43 said:
hey mate i dont mean to insult ur intelligence....but are u to stupid to realise that there is already a perfectly good thread on the exact same subject???

what the fuck is the point on making a new thread talking bout the same tihngs we have already gone through???

trying to make ur self heard??? i dun wanna be rude but ffs man no need to start two things talking bout one thing...i just dont see the fucking point.

ne one agree with me??
mate be rude.. if somes one that retarded to post a second thread on an already well worked topic. they deserved to be insulted.

same goes for those people who post again saying the same things. ( rehannon(sp) )..
and figgy for that :p...

-FIGJAM-

HSC
DB10 said:
mate be rude.. if somes one that retarded to post a second thread on an already well worked topic. they deserved to be insulted.

same goes for those people who post again saying the same things. ( rehannon(sp) )..
and figgy for that :p...
mate dont want to be rude but if someone is such a dumb fuck that they spell somes one then maybe they shouldnt post at all?? bit rich calling someone a retart when you cant spell someone

DB10

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
mate dont want to be rude but if someone is such a dumb fuck that they spell somes one then maybe they shouldnt post at all?? bit rich calling someone a retart when you cant spell someone

CUNT MUTHER FUCKER.. and i tried soo hard not to stuff that one up.... ahh well

haha u called it retart.. well done. :) lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
DB10 said:
CUNT MUTHER FUCKER.. and i tried soo hard not to stuff that one up.... ahh well

haha u called it retart.. well done. :) lol
mr intelligent over here

bomxa

HSC
I know I do.

AND I'll be going to port macq. aswell. Although earlier than official schoolies so I won't see you people.

Good/bad? who knows.

DB10

HSC
yes true, hence why i didnt comment on your spelling :)

i declare myself the winner !!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)