port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

rheannon

HSC
hey people
me n sum frendz r goin to port mac for schoolies just wanted to kno if ne1 else was goin? n whats good to do there?

Renee22

HSC
hey girl...

me and a few mates are heading up to port macquarie for schoolies too! where bouts you staying? im going to somethin called village resort or sumthin like that...do ya no of any good spots like clubs etc to party there?

<3 Renee:)

rheannon

HSC
kool ummmm i think were stayin at sum place called the sundown or something i dunno bout the nightclubs or nething i havent been ova there but if there shit definate beach parties will be happening. when r u's goin?

jaded_hearts

HSC
I want to go to Port Macquarie because cost and safrety are issues with my friend's parents. I personally want to go there as the last time I went, I was really little.

rheannon

HSC
i kno what u mean safety was an issue wiv my frendz parentals i still dunno how shes lettin her go anywhere with me tho lol. hope to see u there tho ay the more ppl that go the more fun we'll have :wave:

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Yeah PORT! me and a few other guys are coming up there. Dun worry there will be parties there if not we will all have to get together n just make on on some random beach.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
fuck...stop with the fluroescent writing.

Port is would be quite average for schoolies. It has like 2 clubs. One of which is too seedy to step foot in. But beaches are alright, and in general its a nice place.

But your better off going to Gold Coast. It offers the most security, value for money, organised schoolies events (especially week 1).

rheannon

HSC
hey figjam i agree if no parties we should def get togther n hav sum beach ones. do u guys kno when ur goin yet?

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Nah dont know yet. Got to organise it. I think we are going to try and stay at the Sundowner or some thin like that. How about u people?

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
went there last year for the organised schoolies set up by the sundowner resort... the numbers dropped like 200+ from the yr before me to our yr...

if ur after the best parties, and random hookups, dont go there, with only minimum ppl, every1 gets to know every1 after a couple of days.

also, the theme nights they set up are shit, no1 went, well maybe only to get the free food, then went back and had cabin parties.

we had an awesome time, because we did our own thing and had cabin parties and everythin, it was fun...

but i was underage, if ur 18 goto surfers, i've heard its the best.. a person i know got arrested for drinking underage on the beach, so maybe not a good idea if ur underage.

but yeah if ur underage and have a gr8 croud going with you, then goto port.

we had like 20+ ppl going in our school... it was awesome.

also, not 1 beach party happened.

rheannon

HSC
yeah we're not organised either but we're prob gunna go to the sundowner

-FIGJAM-

HSC
I've heard that sundowner throws a pretty good schoolies week but dont know much about it. We have been looking at their website but they havent mentioned anything about it yet. The place looks good tho.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
rheannon said:
hey people
me n sum frendz r goin to port mac for schoolies just wanted to kno if ne1 else was goin? n whats good to do there?
too bad you weren't an 05er
katie's mum would have been there then :eek:

lisa45

HSC
im meant to be going to sundowner aswell but we can't book it until it comes up on the schoolies website. i would much rather go to surfers but none of my friends want to go unfortunately.
apparently port mac has a paintball place somewhere?!
ill prob be flat broke again by then anyways cos im planning on trading my car in for a bike and buying a sound system for when i move out and also have many festivals to attend so hopefully port mac wont be too expensive...

this is completely off topic but how do u attach pics to ur names?

Trev

stix
HSC
There is a paintball/skirmish place about 20 mins out of town on the pacific highway which last time I went there cost 55$ without extra paintballs and was called 'Sharky's Skirmish' but it may have changed since then.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Im also thinking of rocking up at port macquarie for skoolies but aint sure yet coz Im still thinkin of coffs harbour or byron. but ive heard dat its a pretty good place..dun expect too much though....its only d beach and sum clubs but hey u can still get pissed to the max

lisa45

HSC
sundowner caravan park became available for booking on friday! woohoo! we got a delux cabin with a spa, $561 for the week pp, includes paintball, a cruise and a bbq/disco. plus the park will have 24hr security so thats pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)