Port Stephens 2006!!! (1 Viewer)

Monz

HSC
Beach parties 26th and on the 1st sound alright to me? Anyone else up for it? Fingal beach? Possibly?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Monz said:
Beach parties 26th and on the 1st sound alright to me? Anyone else up for it? Fingal beach? Possibly?
Count us in :)

We're up at Nelson from the 24th - 1st. So if u guys are definately gonna be there for those parties then we'll come down to Fingal for sure! Keep us up to date with the plans! Or at least let us know what's going on with it all... :) thanks!

syth

HSC
Tazball said:
hey everyone

i live at salamander bay. if your thinking that there is night life around this place think again. there isnt much to do around here trust me. although if your just wanting to kick back and relax well its the place for you. the beaches are great - recommend shoal bay. if your going to stay anyway shoal bay is where you want to be (country club etc). i suggest you come with a big group 15 or so peeps because then you can entertain yourselves if there isnt anything to do, which is more than likely. Dont get me wrong its a nice place to live if you 17 or below.
Have fun whatever you guys end up doing - remember its the time to let your hair down...
yeh we staying right on shoal from 18th till 25h of november and yeh i no bout shoal being relaxin and all thats y i organised my group to stay there
should be great tho i thnk some are a bit dirty wit me cause theres no night life but im underage so theres no point for me

Monz

HSC
Hahaha funny shit jono, look forward to it. Oi everyone better fucking show up at fingal or it will be shit...crash at my place the night if you have to, just come.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Monz said:
Hahaha funny shit jono, look forward to it. Oi everyone better fucking show up at fingal or it will be shit...crash at my place the night if you have to, just come.
I'm glad u find it funny.... All my friends do too....

I DON'T THO.... It's soo unfair! :( Then again, at least i'm a funny drunk and not an emo one...

yeh yeh, we'll come... :) fingal is the better beach there yeh? or wat other proper good beaches are up there?

Monz

HSC
Ah the one near the dunes is good, think it's could 100 mile or something? But that's further out, that's um out near anna bay way...fingal is the closest surf beach to nelson. Shoal bay beach would be ok i guess, but it's not as quiet, and it's not walking distance for me, haha.
Oh and if you're interested i have a feeling there's a nudest beach too ;) hahahaha jokes.

Monz

HSC
Anyone wanna go up early and crash their afters with me then? hahaha joking.

I FINISH HSC TOMORROW!!! WHOOT! In your face everyone! (I mean unless you finish before me...but i don't think there'd be many).

Yeah sooooo everyone has to come...yup.

Oh and in my last post i meant called not could...sorry.

Thanks for the corrections Laurenk...i try to pretend i know stuff, but it's alllll lies. If anyone ever tells you that i know anything at all...don't believe em...it's all lies.

nobby

HSC
yay for parties at fingal bay!:D me n anutha 8 guys r headin up there n well see u guys then:)

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
Hey,
I'm a south coast girl - wollongong.. so I don't really know "north" heaps well.
I'm staying in Nelson Bay for a week - we're [ There a huge bunch of us.. 11!!] heading up to from the 25th november till the 3rd of december.

If anyone's interested in meeting up or hanging out that could be awesome!
Fingal Bay sounds great !!! I'd be heaps up for it and I know my friends would to?
May be we could all meet up!

Last edited:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
southie_surfie said:
Hey,
I'm a south coast girl - wollongong.. so I don't really know "north" heaps well.
I'm staying in Nelson Bay for a week - we're [ There a huge bunch of us.. 11!!] heading up to from the 25th november till the 3rd of december.

If anyone's interested in meeting up or hanging out that could be awesome!
Fingal Bay sounds great !!! I'd be heaps up for it and I know my friends would to?
May be we could all meet up!
Yeh, we'll all definately meet up! Most of us are going up at around the same time so we'll probably see each other around. I know that a few of us are already exchanging phone numbers etc so that groups can contact groups in order to organise parties/exchange party details and stuff. The bigger the group, the better the party! :D

Ummm.... considering there are a few on the forums here, I know that Monz and I have started, perhaps one member from each group can be like the representative? And PM us their mobile number, there'll be people staying all over the Port so it'll be best for us to keep in contact that way :)

Julz_012

HSC
Monz said:
Ah the one near the dunes is good, think it's could 100 mile or something? But that's further out, that's um out near anna bay way...fingal is the closest surf beach to nelson. Shoal bay beach would be ok i guess, but it's not as quiet, and it's not walking distance for me, haha.
Oh and if you're interested i have a feeling there's a nudest beach too ;) hahahaha jokes.

i think u mean stockton/birubi beach. its about 32km long and has awesome sand dunes. one mile is about 5 mins drive from it but doesnt have dunes

Monz

HSC
Ah i knew there were more than 2 surf beaches that i knew of...yeah i meant stockton beach, then there's 1 mile, fingal beach...what other surf beaches are there?
I know how to get to those three i think i might just have to go exploring for the rest...lol.
What part of Port Stephens do you live in Julz?

southie_surfie

Stephie
HSC
wm_abusef said:
Yeh, we'll all definately meet up! Most of us are going up at around the same time so we'll probably see each other around. I know that a few of us are already exchanging phone numbers etc so that groups can contact groups in order to organise parties/exchange party details and stuff. The bigger the group, the better the party! :D

Ummm.... considering there are a few on the forums here, I know that Monz and I have started, perhaps one member from each group can be like the representative? And PM us their mobile number, there'll be people staying all over the Port so it'll be best for us to keep in contact that way :)
The untechnological me was wondering how i should get my mob to you! I have been designated PM for our group.. so that would be great if you could tell me how to do that.. thanks!
We r really hanging out for the beach party.. especially me!!!

dingus99

HSC
wicked 2 see sum other port stephens cadets for skoolies, so hopefully it won't be completely dead! myself and about 6 others r stayin in anna bay...is that really far from shops and the main bit of nelson's bay?
nyways should be good beach parties nd all tha rest!!!

:cheers:

Monz

HSC
Anna Bay is pretty much over the other side of Port Stephens, it isn't walking distance to Nelson Bay (atleast i'm pretty sure it isn't)...so designated driver? lol.

sherryshoo

HSC
like 2 weeks :D

ohh yerhh

uhm uhm neone stayin like IN IN town...cause us girlies are like near the golf coarse n shite

uhm beach parties yesh
marina neone?? ahah my sis n sum ppl did it a couple of yrs ago
add me me on msn or myspace if u want kiddies

happy end of HSC-RAP

we farken did it
:D

vacant

HSC
Monz said:
Anna Bay is pretty much over the other side of Port Stephens, it isn't walking distance to Nelson Bay (atleast i'm pretty sure it isn't)...so designated driver? lol.
Wrong, with enough alcohol anything is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)