Possible ECO questions (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
But how would he know if it's going to be the exam or not?

Is he on the paper committee??

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If you're on the paper committee, you cannot teach year 12 for that year.

Plus, he could be trolling you guys.

themanman

HSC
N/A
why would he troll his own school :S

and yes he is on the committee

and no he didnt teach me this year -.-
year 11 and he had to swap with another teacher at the beginning of yr 12

anyway.. its people like slyhunter, who are unappreciative dickfucks, and make others reluctant to help

doesnt ever have anything constructive to add to conversations, only critical

and mayte, dont kid urself
ur a scrawny cunt, u dont play football

Last edited:

sydneyitee

HSC
our head thinks case study (hasn't been in the hsc for a while)
defs something on macroeconomics?

my teacher says in economics the questions are all the same... just different answers ahahahah

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

my teacher says in economics the questions are all the same... just different answers ahahahah
But im not too sure with this one. Since macreconomics came out for trials (both independent, CSSA and most selective schools) and also they were very generic also.

Im guessing micro :).. Micro really tests students, differentiates band 6 with others :).....

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad

What is defined as 'a while'?

2009 essay:
With reference to Australia and at least ONE other economy, discuss the impact of globalisation on development and the distribution of global wealth. In your answer, you should refer to the economic information provided.

Personally I think it'll be another short answer (or a double short answer), but idk.

And yeah I reckon we'll get a choice on macro/micro.

If macro came out on independent/CSSA/etc. it's probably a pretty good chance it'll be in the HSC since those ppl who make the papers think about it rly carefully.

But generally I think they don't often put micro in, since many schools would be doing T1 - T4 in order, and may have not done micro/labour etc.

Bobbo1

HSC
What is defined as 'a while'?

2009 essay:
With reference to Australia and at least ONE other economy, discuss the impact of globalisation on development and the distribution of global wealth. In your answer, you should refer to the economic information provided.

Personally I think it'll be another short answer (or a double short answer), but idk.

And yeah I reckon we'll get a choice on macro/micro.

If macro came out on independent/CSSA/etc. it's probably a pretty good chance it'll be in the HSC since those ppl who make the papers think about it rly carefully.

But generally I think they don't often put micro in, since many schools would be doing T1 - T4 in order, and may have not done micro/labour etc.
I'd say that is a reason to put them in, because it really tests the schools who have actually completed the course against those who havent....

HSC
what if this guy was told by the head marker guy to do the 200x paper, and he's making us do something in the totally opposite direction? inceptiontroll :O

Bobbo1

HSC
i would say just continue with normal preparation if u happen to do 2009, then go ahead, if not dont worry about it too much

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say that is a reason to put them in, because it really tests the schools who have actually completed the course against those who havent....
What? Uhhhhh I wasn't saying it wasn't... I was explaining why macro would come out in school trials and micro wouldn't as often.

Anyway, 2009 was like one of the most decent years with essay questions... if it's actually similar I'll be happy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)