Post count not changing (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
My post count has said, everyday, for the past few days, that I've only made 34 posts. I even checked it, it said 34, made another post, and it still said 34. How will I ever get to custom status if my post count refuses to chaaaaaaaange?!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Oh look, so now it changes. But how come when I'm on other forum boards, like in the non-school section, it doesn't change?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
if you post in the non school section, you rp post count does not increase.

people used to just spam like crazy to increase their post count, so they changed the rules.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
ohhhhhhh ok I see. I thought something was broken because I've had forums break like that on me before. Nowwwww I see. Thanks :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by yulia
My post count has said, everyday, for the past few days, that I've only made 34 posts. I even checked it, it said 34, made another post, and it still said 34. How will I ever get to custom status if my post count refuses to chaaaaaaaange?!
Originally posted by yulia
Oh look, so now it changes. But how come when I'm on other forum boards, like in the non-school section, it doesn't change?
lol that was funny

it was funny when i saw this thread as well as i knew you were a compulsive NS poster

don't worry, everyone new asks the same question... everyone

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
... but it hasn't happened in a while. :p (Next people will be wondering how to get Custom Status... ah wait, that's that other thread.)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by redruM
if you post in the non school section, you rp post count does not increase.

people used to just spam like crazy to increase their post count, so they changed the rules.
now we can spam in the other forums where moderators don't prowl

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
it was funny when i saw this thread as well as i knew you were a compulsive NS poster

lol it took me a while to realise though...I only realised this morning when I posted something about...uhh I can't even remember what I posted about, I think it was Krispy Kreme, and then I saw my post count and think oooo 34...wait that looks familiar, then later I posted what song I was listening to and saw my post count and thought...oooo 34, WAIT A MINUTE!! lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
same thing happened to me. i was posting on L& P, ns as well. but my post count didn't change. or like a few minutes ago, it decreased by one post count...hey is it meant to do that?! :p

santaslayer

HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
same thing happened to me. i was posting on L& P, ns as well. but my post count didn't change. or like a few minutes ago, it decreased by one post count...hey is it meant to do that?! :p
If your post count was decreased then it means that a moderator deleted your post because of inapproprate material....:p

sunny

meh.
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
A mod/admin might have deleted a post of yours if you post count goes down.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
maybe a thread with your post in it was moved to non school or deleted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)