Post-Exam, what happened? (1 Viewer)

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
I finished year 12 a couple years ago. When I finished my 3 hour exams for subjects like legal studies and biology... I realised that everything I learnt that year, I could suddenly understand during/after the exams. I found this VERY strange... but fortunately, I did reasonably well in the exams even though I did minimal studying the whole year. I had also attended exam seminars for those two subjects, which helped me understand exam questions better.

But all the information making sense after the exam was weird, I'm putting it down to the stress of the whole year, and once I got rid of the stress, that was the result.

santaslayer

HSC
ehh...thats weird coz thats wot happened to me as well.....maybe coz wer're THAT bored afta the hsc and u have considerable time to think about the content.....ur mind is clear and stuff just suddenly makes sense i guess.....LoLz

is a roflcopter
HSC
after my exams
everything went out my head

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah immediately afterwards

especially maths since i crammed that

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I just had an economics exam...now i have an english assessment essay AND a math exam tomorrow

jessum

HSC
i got that too after bio hsc last year. i keep remembering it and just knowing it and im kicking myself for not knowing it during the year.
stupid brain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)