Post good punk/rock/pop-rock bands here. (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
oh yeah i love how the ataris made re did that song that chick did..sounds so much better..

did any1 see them on so fresh this mo?

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
'boys of summer' u mean???

I LOOOOOOVE that song

Dj sammy's cover of it is still good i reckon...

but still have to give credits to the original version by Don Henley!

spam police

Originally posted by Butterfly_Wings
Something For Kate, The White Stripes, At The Drive In, Smashing Pumpkins, Coldplay, The Dead Kennedys, Ben Folds Five, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Muse, Augie March, The Hives, Death Cab for Cutie, Placebo, Powderfinger, George, Bluebottle Kiss, Big Heavy Stuff, The Tea Party, Pollyanna...
!! can i have your babies!

well, except for the tea party, they're scaaaary weird fockers, saw them at m-one

Foong

hmmmm..... white stripes, hoobastank, new found glory, NOFX, anti-flag, linkin park(before they became commercialized in 2000), mxpx, mest, unwritten law, coldplay, nickelback (somewhat), audioslave is ok, creed (somewhat), lostprohpets, hmmm... I feel obliged to name some metal bands since some can be classified as rock....
metallica, iron maiden, soilwork, in flames, motorhead, helloween, powerman500,nirvana, i could go on with a list of my favourites...
need I say more?

VAMPIRELLA

Hole, Type O Negative, Opeth, The Doors, Guns n Roses, The Dirty Three, Jane's Addiction, P.J. Harvey, The Velvet Underground, Leonard Cohen, Sublime, Black Sabbath etc

...some of those bands are metal, but nonetheless great!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack
Placebo, The Ataris, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Lucky 7, New Found Glory, Antiflag, Propagandhi, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Cradle of Filth, New Found Glory, Unwritten Law, Nirvana, Area 7, Manic Street Preachers, Mad Caddies, Less Than Jake, silverchair, Metallica, Blur, Dandy Warhols, Mest, Rufio, Dynamite Boy, Strung Out, Millencolin, Pennywise, Sum 41, Hoobastank, Goldfinger, Oasis, mxpx, NOFX, Goo Goo Dolls, White Stripes, AFI, The Starting Line, Finch, Allister, Sick of it All, No Use For A Name, Thursday, Grinspoon, Rival Schools, Bella Morte, Jack off Jill... to name but a few..
Rhapsodyinblack, I love so many of those bands it is not funny:D. You are also one of the only people that I know that knows most of those bands e.g. Mest, Rufio, The Starting Line, Allister:).

guy

HSC
Which ones "don't" you like? Yeah that wasn't a comprehensive list at ALL though... wow, I'm impressed you know a lot of those bands, a lot of them aren't particularly well known.
haha yes they are

guy

HSC
voracity patch.
theres a thread on it in here and a sample of some shit

looks to see what cd is in cd player
powderfinger: double allergic
oldschool powderfinger rocks out

eh hem: radiohead jeff buckley beatles led zeppelin radiohead beatles beatles elliot smith john lennon benny harper stevie wonnder police sting hendrix michael franti lenny kravitz mr bungle beatles

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Which ones "don't" you like? Yeah that wasn't a comprehensive list at ALL though... wow, I'm impressed you know a lot of those bands, a lot of them aren't particularly well known.
Well as I said I was surprised when I saw you list most of those bands too:eek:. The bands I don't like are:

Placebo (Don't know them that well)
Slipknot (far too heavy for my linking)
Marilyn Manson (He scares me)
Rammstein (They scare me but my friend loves them)
Antiflag (Only heard a couple of their songs, didn't really like them)
Evanescence (Don't like the girls voice)
Linkin Park (I only like one of their songs [their lastest single])
Cradle of Filth (Never heard of them)
Manic Street Preachers (Never heard of them)
Less Than Jake (They are just OK)
Silverchair (Some of their old songs are really good)
Metallica (I like a few of their old songs but they scare me now)
Blur (Never heard of them)
Dandy Warhols (Too poppy)
White Stripes (Not my style)
AFI (Some of their new songs are OK but their old stuff is scary)
Thursday (A bit too much punk)
Bella Morte (Never heard of them)
Jack off Jill (Never Heard of them)

I guess that is about half of the bands you listed I don't like, more than what I originally thought but anyway:).

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Agnes2810
WHO is the tea party never heard of em!!
They sung that song "Heaven Coming Down" that was kinda big a few years ago...my fave song of theres is "Temptation", so go download that!

And they are great Spam Police! ALthough admittedly I have never seen them live...along with most of the other bands I mentioned. *grumble*

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I don't like new Metallica either... and I'm surprised that you don't know who Cradle of Filth, Blur or Manic Street Preachers are... *raises eyebrow*
:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)