• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

Post the paper (1 Viewer)

henry08

Active Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,178
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
Can someone please post a copy of the paper up.
 

Scissors

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
935
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
henry08 said:
Can someone please post a copy of the paper up.
Why? You do 3U. Do you want to show the general maths people just how smart you are?
 

henry08

Active Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,178
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
I'm just interested in ahving a look at it considering people think it was harder than previos years.
 

Scissors

Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
935
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
We already have Namu showing everyone just how good he is at maths, by posting up the answers to a test he never even did. Fuck some people are arrogant.
 

laurennn91

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
62
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
Scissors said:
Why? You do 3U. Do you want to show the general maths people just how smart you are?
fair call. its a bit patronising when you dont even do general maths. sure, its probably just for interests sake but if you're just interested, just wait til they put it up on bos in a few months.
 

michael1990

Active Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
1,777
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Why the hell would it be patronising?

So if you try to help a year 10 student with a question from a schoo certificate paper it would be patronising?

Mate, he isn' arrogant he is both curious as well as interested in the paper, get over yourself people.
 

silverfiction

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
94
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
michael1990 said:
Why the hell would it be patronising?

So if you try to help a year 10 student with a question from a schoo certificate paper it would be patronising?

Mate, he isn' arrogant he is both curious as well as interested in the paper, get over yourself people.
why would we want help with it?

its over and there is nothing we can do about it.

just study for your exam.

i mean if ours was hard, then imagine yours...
 

michael1990

Active Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
1,777
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
silverfiction said:
why would we want help with it?

its over and there is nothing we can do about it.

just study for your exam.

i mean if ours was hard, then imagine yours...
Our exam has nothing to do with any other exam, it doesn't tell them that theirs is going to be harder or easier. Expect the hardest.

Why would we want help, if you look at all the other threads people have posted saying that this and that question were stupid, you will understand that some people would like to know.
 

silverfiction

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
94
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
michael1990 said:
Our exam has nothing to do with any other exam, it doesn't tell them that theirs is going to be harder or easier. Expect the hardest.

Why would we want help, if you look at all the other threads people have posted saying that this and that question were stupid, you will understand that some people would like to know.
ok so as you said 'our exam has nothing to do with any other exam' then why would u care about ours?

:rolleyes:
 

michael1990

Active Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
1,777
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
silverfiction said:
ok so as you said 'our exam has nothing to do with any other exam' then why would u care about ours?

:rolleyes:
I did the same bloody exam.
Pay attention woman.
So exactly, i would like to know how i went in MY exam.
 

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
177
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
So no paper? I want to see how hard it was exactly. Boardofstudies better not be the biggest asses and do it for 2 unit as well.
 

UNZPME

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
104
Location
Bankstown
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
michael1990 said:
Teacher said 2001 was heaps harder.

i done the 2001 ppaer and i had a mark of 95 out of 100 it wasnt hard the 01 paper....but 4 sum reason this exam was no wai near similar to eny past papers :mad: and it was abit mostly year 11 stuf forom 23-28
 

addikaye03

The A-Team
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
1,273
Location
Albury-Wodonga, NSW
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
henry08 said:
I'm just interested in ahving a look at it considering people think it was harder than previos years.
dude, i wana see it too, ur not arrogant. it can help you grasp the difficulty of the of 2u, 3u
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top