Post your 2006 UAI here! (1 Viewer)

Dr_Doom

HSC
haque said:
99.95-it's all right but i didn't reach my potential-best of luck to everyone
are you serious? how many people can get UAI of 100 anyway.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
^^^
lol you only beat me by 9 UAI points...

congrats though...
and lmao that's your first post on here... i don't think anyone really cares that you got 100 ;) that's if you did... haha

tezza6189

professional time waster
HSC
YBK said:
^^^
lol you only beat me by 9 UAI points...

congrats though...
and lmao that's your first post on here... i don't think anyone really cares that you got 100 ;) that's if you did... haha
lol I dont reali care if anybody else cares, or if u believe me or not. most people choose not to believe a gurl from sum non-selective private gurls school can get 100. this year my school has two 100s and as usual we are shadowed by James Ruse. so I'm used to it.

YBK

HSC
tezza6189 said:
lol I dont reali care if anybody else cares, or if u believe me or not. most people choose not to believe a gurl from sum non-selective private gurls school can get 100. this year my school has two 100s and as usual we are shadowed by James Ruse. so I'm used to it.
which school do you go to? and clearly you care if anyone else cares, that's why you posted it here ;)

what are you going to do in uni anyway?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
that's nice, troll.
oh before i forget di, congrats on your orsome marks and your UAI
you still have any idea on what you wanna do?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tezza6189 said:
*really
*Most
*girl
*some
*girl
*This

100 UAI but still with pretty common spelling and grammar mistakes. Don't use the old debate 'oh but it's quicker', no it isn't really and doesn't prove your point very well.

Maybe that is why.

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
pritnep said:
*really
*Most
*girl
*some
*girl
*This

100 UAI but still with pretty common spelling and gramma mistakes. Don't use the old debate 'oh but it's quicker', no it isn't really and doesn't prove your point very well.

Maybe that is why.
Yeah, that's probably why I didn't believe her. It's not as if she's saving time by doing that anyway. Her inability to spell simply makes her look stupid or just lazy. And anyone who gets a UAI of 100 is neither lazy nor stupid.

nayte03

HSC
SAM: 82.25
UAI: 86.20
2nd in state for IT cant complain too much

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
*really
*Most
*girl
*some
*girl
*This

100 UAI but still with pretty common spelling and gramma mistakes. Don't use the old debate 'oh but it's quicker', no it isn't really and doesn't prove your point very well.

Maybe that is why.
Dude, if you're gonna criticise spelling and grammar, at least spell it right yourself.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Simple typo :p . Somehow I knew someone would pick apart what I said and it wasn't a word a sentence spelt wrong and I never claimed to get UAI of 100.

tezza6189

professional time waster
HSC
pritnep said:
Simple typo :p . Somehow I knew someone would pick apart what I said and it wasn't a word a sentence spelt wrong and I never claimed to get UAI of 100.
I really don't see why you (and this YBK character) are stressing over this. I logged into this thing for only the second time this year (because I didn't come on at all during the HSC), saw that it said to post your UAI so they can find out if SAM was accurate. So, I posted my UAI, not to show off or anything because personally I think anyone who achieved a UAI of 95 or above is to be congratulated. I saw plenty of people posting very very high UAIs up, so I didn't think people in this forum would attack those who did well and/or achieved 100. I'm sorry if I offended you with my spelling before, I didn't know this forum was formal, as you can see I'm quite new here. However, if it offends you that much, I'll use the correct spelling (as I am now).

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I'm not stressing. Welcome to BOS, it's just people are a bit sceptical when it comes to new people coming on to post UAIs etc and understandable also.

Actually anyone who has achieved a UAI to into the course they wanted should be congratulated and equally so to any HSC student from completing the HSC, which isn't something that everyone does so I think all HSC students deserve congratulations.

No offence and I apologies to you. :) Well Done - I hope I didn't scare you off if so you have my apologies.

tezza6189

professional time waster
HSC
It's fine. As I said I'm really new here and I didn't know there was a forum until two days ago, so thanks for your guidance/criticism and hopefully I didn't offend anyone else.

1harkina

HSC
tezza6189 said:
It's fine. As I said I'm really new here and I didn't know there was a forum until two days ago, so thanks for your guidance/criticism and hopefully I didn't offend anyone else.
congrats on your excellent uai ( some people are just jealous). I to go to a non private school and one of the girls in my year recieved a uai of 100 aswel.
and im sick of people who think they can cyber bully people just because they have no life outside of boredofstudies. I wouldnt be proud of having +1000 posts I would be ashamed that I had no friends except for the people on here!

****its tall poppy syndrome baby!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)