Post your 2007 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
wtf??? digital media went up to 99.80

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS HAPPENING!!

MY PLANS ARE FUCKED!!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
It's like

business (human resources and industrial relations) OH AWESOME! That sounds great
and Law Holy crap that's awesome! Congratulations!
UWS .... oh wait. :(
lol stazi. dont get me started, mi cousin did uws law and he's going to londons and usa's earnin heaps more than other ppl with law XD
anyways on the topic of uais, gosh some things have dropped and increased this year....canberra uni seems like it's dropped, aswell as some education courses everywhere...and engineerings used 2 b high 90s allover now they are 80 n below...meh i rkn ppl r luckier these days

hachoo

HSC
fallen__angel said:
was going to post this last nite, but BoS was stuffed

B App Sc Medical Radiation Sc: Diagnostic Radiography @ USYD
WOOHOO! Someone with the same course!!!>...... not at the same uni though. Well done on getting in and kudos to the Medicine students, you deserve it.

On that note, well done to everyone for getting into Uni!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sparkl3z said:
lol stazi. dont get me started, mi cousin did uws law and he's going to londons and usa's earnin heaps more than other ppl with law XD
anyways on the topic of uais, gosh some things have dropped and increased this year....canberra uni seems like it's dropped, aswell as some education courses everywhere...and engineerings used 2 b high 90s allover now they are 80 n below...meh i rkn ppl r luckier these days
my cousin did uws law and couldnt get a job. my other cousin went to usyd law and got a 20,000,000 million dollar a year job. and i was kidding in my post.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
my cousin did uws law and couldnt get a job. my other cousin went to usyd law and got a 20,000,000 million dollar a year job. and i was kidding in my post.
well it shows that some ppl are lucky and others are not aye? :p i don't care if u were kidding or not, i just had to add that piece of information for judgemental people to see that it's up to the individual to work hard or not, not the institution.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
or some people may assume that you need to get out of australia to countries in which UWS isn't known for being shite, to get a job :p

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
or some people may assume that you need to get out of australia to countries in which UWS isn't known for being shite, to get a job :p
lol...does that mean I need to move soon?:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Beege said:
wtf??? digital media went up to 99.80

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THIS IS HAPPENING!!

MY PLANS ARE FUCKED!!!
Yeah, thats a pretty big wtf

rocafella32

HSC
LOL i got a pretty shit UAI (86) but in some fucked up way i got into Dentistry....and the coolest bit is..wait for it ..ITS ON THE FREEKING GOLD COAST (Griffith)!!!! YEAHHH BWOOOY LOL

...BUt srsly UAI means nothing, when i can get 86, get into dent and then roll in the big bucks in 5 years time

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
rocafella32 said:
LOL i got a pretty shit UAI (86) but in some fucked up way i got into Dentistry....and the coolest bit is..wait for it ..ITS ON THE FREEKING GOLD COAST (Griffith)!!!! YEAHHH BWOOOY LOL

...BUt srsly UAI means nothing, when i can get 86, get into dent and then roll in the big bucks in 5 years time
lol. ... griffith. enough said.

furthermore, as far as i know griffith has no undergraduate dentistry course, i.e. you'd need to complete the postgrad course to work as a dentist

Last edited:

phrred

HSC
im sure griffith has an UG dentistry program but i think its called Oral Health

rocafella32

HSC
yep its called Oral health in Dental sciences, which is 3 yrs and then you go onto a diploma of dentiistry for a further 2 yrs (which still gets you registered with Aus Dental Assoc.)....however the course is just like medicine...had to go through the umat and a gruelling interview

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
pritnep said:
So basically you have a superiority complex?
I didn't intend my response to be taken in this fashion. I don't think I am that bright, I am just hard working. What I meant by 'stupid people' was the kind of individual who brings someone down in their grades, predators who seek to dum someone succeeding to gradify themselves. Also in my post I mentioned that my mind is still developing which means I have not yet reached the necessary level to do straight medicine anyhow. I realise that your post may also be an attempt to troll me, however I respond nevertheless for others out there who inferred that from my former response.

moeydalati88

>>M03Y<<
HSC
i was offered diagnostic radiography in the main round and managed Bachelor of Laws at Uni of Canberra in the late round...im not sure which to choose at the moment..what wolud anyone else do?

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
if you enjoy reading and being a smart arse, pick law :)

otherwise pick the radiography if you like science or technical stuff

i'm into science and maths, but i tried legal studies in year 11 and hated it - it wasn't as technical or analytical as I'd hoped it to be. However uni law is probably way different to year 11....

but that's just me - you might really enjoy law. But don't pick a course based on prestige/uai/salary - have a close look at the descriptions of each subject and think about which you would prefer learning about. another thing to think about is if they're at different universities - again don't think about the prestige and all that but be pragmatic and think about living arrangements, transport and all that.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)