Post your 2007 University Offers Here! (1 Viewer)

jpr333

HSC
B Commerce Usyd

Fuck yeh im going to uni for one less year! Take that B Comm (liberal studies) you superfluous course you!

haque

HSC
BSc(Advanced)/MBBS aka combined med at usyd-love usyd

HSC
schnookims said:
how come some pple got into a course below the uai cut-off?? a friend got commerce at unsw (NOT FULL FEE) with a uai below 90..another friend got combined law at unsw (NOT FULL FEE) with a auai below 90 too!
i got below the cutoff with a UAI of 91.20! got offered ANU comm/law at cutoff 95. and UNSW comm law dfee at 94.20..

it's EAS that plays a big role!

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
stazi said:
theyre bullshitting. theres no way your friends got into combined law with a uai of under 90
thats wat i thought! but then i put in their codes and pin for them and i saw it with my own eyes!!! and they didnt apply for access or anything!
and other pple say that they know others too...i dont get it

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Bachelor of Arts in Communications (journalism)/Bachelor of International Studies @ UTS!

HSC
schnookims said:
how come some pple got into a course below the uai cut-off?? a friend got commerce at unsw (NOT FULL FEE) with a uai below 90..another friend got combined law at unsw (NOT FULL FEE) with a auai below 90 too!
i just read ur comment again.. not full fee for comm law and below 90? WHAT THE? did something tragic happen to him (eg. parents die?)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
schnookims said:

Money

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
uberlovesounds said:
i just read ur comment again.. not full fee for comm law and below 90? WHAT THE? did something tragic happen to him (eg. parents die?)
nah nothing happened to her..oo wells i guess its a mystery..coz i thought cut-offs meant definates...and im pretty sure she didnt apply for access or anything

tastypork

HSC
B Laws / B Science (Psychology) @ UOW :)

got into medical science at syd, a bit disappointed at the low cut off.
I would have gotten in if I hadn't changed my preferences around figuring it would stay at 94... oh well.

Also, so much for Arts (Psych) at USyd being predicted at around 95. More like 98.1 :eek:

haque

HSC
jb_nc said:
Cut-off for aeronautical (space) engineering at USyd is 99.65. I think that is about the highest cut-off ever.
Med at usyd's the highest9i think this is second highest tho lol) it requires min 99.95 +interview etc etc

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
705705 Bachelor of Business Economics/Bachelor of Laws - full time at UWS, Parramatta campus

YAY IM EXCITED!

juzmister

HSC
cbadvanced said:
Nuh, Money doesn't work in Australia, nor does influence. We are ranked by a Computer, then UNSW draws a line (I think). Either something went wrong or they had access. I had a UAI of 94.2 and I was not offered a FEE Com/Law place...I'm an International applying as a Local though, they never gave me an exact UAI.

Benmc

HSC
My Preliminary Offer :

Bachelor of Engineering (Civil majoring in structural) & Diploma of Engineering Practice at UTS.

I've already accepted it and got no main round offers!

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Bachelor of Psychology - full time at UNSW !!

I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in! omg I got in! I got in!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
haque said:
Med at usyd's the highest9i think this is second highest tho lol) it requires min 99.95 +interview etc etc
Yeah but that's not set by supply/demand like Aerospace.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Bachelor of Engineering UWS Penrith..first preference!!! well uber screwed since its far from my place....and bridging course is needed..well maybe....so hello moving out soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)