Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs link) (1 Viewer)

nemo1990

HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

Can they withdraw the offer if they notice that my UAI is lower than the cut-off?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

nemo1990 said:
Can they withdraw the offer if they notice that my UAI is lower than the cut-off?
No. Once youve been offered, the offer still stands regardless whether your UAI is lower than the cutoff or not.

nemo1990

HSC

jemsta said:
No. Once youve been offered, the offer still stands regardless whether your UAI is lower than the cutoff or not.
But I don't understand how I got in ... isn't the cut-off the lowest mark that gets in to that course?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

some unis exaggerate their cut offs for certain courses to add to their 'prestige'.
there were a few articles about that last year, especially for commerce. I guess youre just one of the lucky ones.

ballin

Banned
HSC

B. International Studies @ Usyd, or B. Arts if i get the late round offer for it. Hoping to transfer to law. Anyone else doing int. st?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A

jpr333 said:
Bachelor of Laws UNSW (Graduate entry), my 2nd preference, don't know if i'll do it though...
Congrats =)

barbie690 said:
B Med Usyd =d
I think you mean med sci ;)

Malfoy said:
Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Law at UTS, I am so stoked!
Nice work, you really wanted it.

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Bachelor of Pharmacy - USyd (CSP)

Congratz to Hung, hstaha and anonymus2003! c ya at the faculty welcome in Feb! :wave:

Congrats to everyone else in securing an offer in the main round!

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
2opinion8d said:

Congratz to Hung, hstaha and anonymus2003! c ya at the faculty welcome in Feb! :wave:

:wave:

Congrats!!:D:D

ssupra

HSC

UTS Business =]

himmy6996

HSC

Combined Law @ Usyd

Potential100UAI

HSC
UTS Business but in a far far away land near Chatswood =],ssupra i think i know you from somewhere :eek:.

Congratz to everyones.

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC

2opinion8d said:

hahaz congrats to you too:D, cya der! lookin forward to it:)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Melethiel said:
I got B Arts in Communications (Writing and Cultural Studies)/ B Law @ UTS! My first choice, but I very nearly did your course, though! Congrats to all!
i got B arts in communication (writig and cultural studies) @ UTS as well!

wooo looking forward to seeing you there

=D

anyone else doing this course? hit me up!

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

anonymus2003 said:
Bachelor of Pharmacy USYD cya there hung!:) lol
haha hey congrats ! yeah i'll see you there start of semester !! =)

2opinion8d said:

lol hey ! awesome , congrats to you too !! see you on orientation/enrolment day yeah ? ^^

Last edited:

Girlfriend

HSC
N/A

law at uws may not be as prestigious as the other unis but where'd all the other future law students go? eh.

B Bus & Com/B Law @UWS.

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC
Congrats to all who got into Pharmacy at USYD!!!!.. the only problem is i don't know what you look like so i don't know who im looking out for :(

and congratulations to everyone else who got offersand good luck to those for the later round!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)