Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs link) (1 Viewer)

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

hctaha said:
Congrats to all who got into Pharmacy at USYD!!!!.. the only problem is i don't know what you look like so i don't know who im looking out for :(

and congratulations to everyone else who got offersand good luck to those for the later round!!!!

i suppose a meet up of pharmo students? (anybody else most welcome as well), whos interested?

clotinc

HSC
Re: Post Your 2008 University Offers Here! (UAC, VTAC, etc) (No Spam) (UAI cutoffs li

combined law at usyd
congrats everyone!

dave29

HSC

clotinc said:
combined law at usyd
congrats everyone!
Great!! Always good to hear from a fellow student:)

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
my bro in law who is in his early-mid 30s, got offered Law @ UTS (UAI: 97.10O)

clotinc

HSC

dave29 said:
Great!! Always good to hear from a fellow student:)
Yay!

clotinc

HSC

himmy6996 said:
Combined Law @ Usyd
awsome!

lgaica

HSC

commerce at usyd :eek:

bttrflyeffect17

HSC
b. design in visual communications @ uts
:):)
so happy i got in, the cut off went up by so much this year
congrats to everyone

Rachie37

HSC
Bach. Animal Science @ UWS Hawkesbury campus.... Anyone else heading there next yr!?!?!?! As i deferred

boris2003

HSC

Hi,
quick question, as the late round offers close tonight at midnight, i got offered my first preference at UWS, but was thinking of changing to University of Sydney, so what do i do on the uac website, i already accepted the offer to UWS, so on my preferences do i delete all of them but the USD one and leave it as a first one,
Need a quick reply,
thanks in advance

hctaha

Pharmacy USYD
HSC

boris2003 said:
Hi,
quick question, as the late round offers close tonight at midnight, i got offered my first preference at UWS, but was thinking of changing to University of Sydney, so what do i do on the uac website, i already accepted the offer to UWS, so on my preferences do i delete all of them but the USD one and leave it as a first one,
Need a quick reply,
thanks in advance
I think you just need to move it upto your first prefrence but i don't think it matters if you delete them all and just put the Sydney uni one as your only course

boris2003

HSC

hctaha said:
I think you just need to move it upto your first prefrence but i don't think it matters if you delete them all and just put the Sydney uni one as your only course
Thank you, that's what i did, just left the USD one, much appreciated

Abercrombi3

HSC

bachelor of science in information technology at uts, don't suppose theirs any others out their? if their are..... HOW STUPID IS THAT CAMP IDEA?! :|

boris2003

HSC

LaurenHarvey said:
BA (Psych) at Sydney Uni
Well done,

Currently offerred B.A at UWS (History, Politics and Philosophy). hoping to get into the Sydney Uni in the late round:uhhuh:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Rachie37 said:
Bach. Animal Science @ UWS Hawkesbury campus.... Anyone else heading there next yr!?!?!?! As i deferred
Yep, only coz i live there and yeh they lured me in with woads of cash.

ArsenalFC

HSC
N/A

Abercrombi3 said:
bachelor of science in information technology at uts, don't suppose theirs any others out their? if their are..... HOW STUPID IS THAT CAMP IDEA?! :|
Doing the same course as you. I couldn't believe it when they sent that camp form. Felt like we were still in High School and it's compulsory to go those camps. ZOMGGG! lol

richgirl.cc

Lazy workaholic
HSC
u knoe its really weird...all of my friends r goin to USYD, about more than HALF of my grade r goin to USYD! I only know one other person besides me goin to macquarie. USYD's gonna be soo crowded this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)