Post Your 2014 Sem1 Timetable (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
wow nice!!

LOL gg
Even that is impossible because all the lectures are spread out over all 5 days anyway.

But if the monday PHYS lecture can be viewed in quality at home, then maybe I can make it 4 days.

Oh well still happy that I'm doing my dream course :D . Would do it all week if I had to.

tashe

HSC
N/A
But if the monday PHYS lecture can be viewed in quality at home
I was looking at the physics homepage and I read that there was no audio to the physics lectures. Or has this changed since?

Candidate

HSC
Is it worth the risk attempting to swap one of my tutorials due to a job opportunity this late before courses begin?

williamdaft

HSC
Is it worth the risk attempting to swap one of my tutorials due to a job opportunity this late before courses begin?
When you swap, you can see the available times if there are other tutorials or lectures with space. If you click details, you can see how many people/people are enrolled. If you find that there's no other time suited to you, you can simply cancel the swap and your timetable won't change. It's only when you select another class that is not full and confirm it then you're enrolled in the other class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candidate

HSC
When you swap, you can see the available times if there are other tutorials or lectures with space. If you click details, you can see how many people/people are enrolled. If you find that there's no other time suited to you, you can simply cancel the swap and your timetable won't change. It's only when you select another class that is not full and confirm it then you're enrolled in the other class.

Thanks a lot :)

katharinetat

HSC
Uni Grad

I have to swap one of my tutorials too because of work but the only time I can do is a class that is full... is there any way I could still get in or would I have to try and luck out and hope someone drops out of it? :/ I'm stressing so much over this... otherwise I'd have to walk out of a tutorial halfway, can you even do that? I'd rather not, I want to actually attend all my tutes and lectures in uni :S

lolwot

HSC

hope its not too bad

I spent ages and managed to get it down to 3 days. Doing comp sci, planning to do discrete maths second semester if anyones wondering

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A

hope its not too bad

I spent ages and managed to get it down to 3 days. Doing comp sci, planning to do discrete maths second semester if anyones wondering
That's actually pretty decent, even with an 11 hour Monday. Just make sure you figure out transport because the express buses at 8PM become scarce.

Okashi

HSC
Prepare to see the worst timetable in history with classes on upper , mid and lower campus plus five days doing a single awful degree in first year.

image.jpg

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Calculus component is quite easy. Algebra requires a bit more work though because its new stuff to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)