Post Your 2015 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

shved

HSC
Early Round - B Engineering (Flexible) Usyd

Main Round - B Science (Advanced) Usyd

To Usyd or to Usyd???

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone who's having trouble accepting an UNSW offer - google "myUNSW web sign on" and sign on using your zID and Unipass (obtain from Identity Manager). Once you get through to myUNSW, click the "my applications" tab and accept your offer there! Congrats guys!
can verify works 10/10 thank you champion repped

QZP

HSC
Everyone who's having trouble accepting an UNSW offer - google "myUNSW web sign on" and sign on using your zID and Unipass (obtain from Identity Manager). Once you get through to myUNSW, click the "my applications" tab and accept your offer there! Congrats guys!
You have now accepted your offer online.

Thank you!

mreditor16

HSC
desnt work

Render777

HSC
N/A
Hey if I got an early offer for my first preference, accpeted it and then lowered it to 5th preference, am I eligible for consideration in the main round? Because I didnt get anything even though I shouldve. Did I have to remove it once I accepted or was it a good idea just to lower the preference instead of remove it?

Thx

CTon

HSC
Early Round Offer: Flexible Double Arts & Social Sciences Degree (Australian National University)

Enrolled in as: B International Relations/B Arts (Australian National University)

Main Round Offer? None. Already got what I wanted :)

PierreThomas

HSC
Bachelor of Arts - University of Sydney
Can someone tell me which campus? I forgot to check and I don't want to enroll at the wrong campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)