Post Your 2016 University Offers Here (1 Viewer)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
IR is rich confirmed
A few weeks ago I did the math for my course (which admittedly is humanities/the lowest tier) and it wasn't actually THAT much to pay upfront.

It obviously wasn't cheap but it was definitely an amount that a middle-class household could reasonably afford or even the student themselves if they were working and put their savings to uni rather than a holiday or whatever else they'd wanna save heaps for.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
A few weeks ago I did the math for my course (which admittedly is humanities/the lowest tier) and it wasn't actually THAT much to pay upfront.

It obviously wasn't cheap but it was definitely an amount that a middle-class household could reasonably afford or even the student themselves if they were working and put their savings to uni rather than a holiday or whatever else they'd wanna save heaps for.
It is around $1,330 (something like that) a unit which I don't find bad but it is terribly inconvenient having to pay it.

HECS will let me do more subjects and not have to worry.

I'm almost at the repayment threshold anyway, so I'm sure I'll have to start paying back the loan pretty soon hahahahaha.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
It is around $1,330 (something like that) a unit which I don't find bad but it is terribly inconvenient having to pay it.

HECS will let me do more subjects and not have to worry.

I'm almost at the repayment threshold anyway, so I'm sure I'll have to start paying back the loan pretty soon hahahahaha.
If you hit the threshold while still studying do you have to pay it? Or does it only count once you've graduated?

Flop21

HSC
Computer Science / Science at UNSW

see you guys at UNSW

leehuan

HSC
Lol I was just about to be like "it's okay man I'm gay for Shakespeare it's okay to have these feelings"

Then I realised...... lol
That sounds better than being gay for maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)