post your creative writing piece (1 Viewer)

mazarina211

HSC
hey guys,
im having trouble with my creative writing sotry for english advanced (inner), would you guys please post your creative writing piece. whether it be scool assesment, trial, hsc whatever

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Your creative writing piece for Q2 for the AoS doesn't have to relate to your focus journey. You can basically write about anything, use your imagination

Take a look at anti's guide to creative writing. This should help you on your way to writing it. If your still having trouble, just brainstorm some ideas, anything that comes to your head

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Your creative writing piece for Q2 for the AoS doesn't have to relate to your focus journey. You can basically write about anything, use your imagination
Actually you need to write a creative piece on journeys, but it can be anything that is related to journey, not just physical, inner and imaginary.

Have you been to the bos resource section yet? You can view some past creative pieces written on journeys by other members. There's a whole long list of compositions including essays and creative pieces here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)