Post your (mid) 2006 Uni Offers here (1 Viewer)

bustinjustin

HSC
B Economic and Social Sciences, HECS
Sydney Uni
Glorified arts degree with a business edge and a slicker title in the eyes of employers anyway (might not be as sexy to the girls as 'International Studies' is. Seriously, Prof. Stilwell chose me to choose the better sounding label, and he proudly flies the flag for 'Economic and Social Sciences').

Watch this space if I feel that I've betrayed the Arts student in me...

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
yingisy said:
VTAC - Med/arts at UMelb.

UAC - Med at UNSW

uai - 99.8
umat - score - 206
- percentiles - 287

man i'm so stressed.... i don't know which one to choose *sigh*
Pick whatever one is close to home. Family is always important and good, especially when you need the support (and you will need the support when you really start getting into medicine).

I suspect you're in NSW, so I would go with UNSW. Theres nothing wrong with the UNSW Medicine Program (and I talk without experience of course). But lets face it, you will be a doctor with either degree. What will be the use of an arts degree at the end of your MBBS? All it will do is add more stress to an already stressful medicine program.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
UNSW Combined Law DFEE. I didn't notice the DFEE for about 10 minutes :rofl:.

HSC
My dream course!!! Bmus at UNCLE. Will do a performance major for Cello.

LOL! I've only been playing for 3 years now... worked my ass off and got what I wanted. 6+ hours a day practice. No more pussy 4-hour crap! Muahaha!

Now the HARD work begins. 3rd year, I have to play a whole concerto... *ouch* Gonna be so fun though!

From the mouth of Lleyton Hewitt himself - "COME ON!!!" :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
frootloop said:
^^ all of the above :wave:
congrats dreamerish and fruitloop...pharmacy is great :)

little-rat-boi said:
B International Business at MACQUARIE UNIVERSITY
2006 cut off = 86.65

my UAI was 42.25 for 2004 HSC ... i did a Advanced diploma of business management and International business in 2005 with high credit average and got into a course more then double my UAI! SEE ANY1 can follow there dreams if u try
woah thats awesome!

I applied for a transfer from Actuarial Studies to combined law at mq, I didnt get it...however i have been accepted in the law quota which means im in law anyway :p

zergcave

HSC

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK!!!!!

recieving a uai of 93.00 in december, diminished what hope i had of getting into my ideal course: Commerce UNSW (2005 cut-off: 96.00). I resigned myself to leading a career of high level maths (oh dear!) in electrical engineering (my 2nd of 3 prefernces)

who would have thought, that the uai for perhaps the most popular course in nsw, would plunge by 3 uai points. 2006 cut-off: 93.00.

ahahahahHAHAHAH the last person accepted!!!.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
asscookie said:
Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) at Macquarie University

'twas my third preference (USYD & UNSW being 1 & 2), but I had a funny feeling I'd get an offer from Macquarie...

I'm glad the wait is over, seriously.
You wont be disappointed :D

kow_dude

HSC
zergcave said:
I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK!!!!!

recieving a uai of 93.00 in december, diminished what hope i had of getting into my ideal course: Commerce UNSW (2005 cut-off: 96.00). I resigned myself to leading a career of high level maths (oh dear!) in electrical engineering (my 2nd of 3 prefernces)

who would have thought, that the uai for perhaps the most popular course in nsw, would plunge by 3 uai points. 2006 cut-off: 93.00.

ahahahahHAHAHAH the last person accepted!!!.
There are still vacancies for UNSW commerce (main round) (which is very very strange)

123kahlie

HSC
B nursing at newcastle callaghan. Uai cut off 2006 was 70.00, my uai was 75.65. did anyone else get into nursing?:)

allstarr69

Supra said:
congrats dreamerish and fruitloop...pharmacy is great :)

woah thats awesome!

I applied for a transfer from Actuarial Studies to combined law at mq, I didnt get it...however i have been accepted in the law quota which means im in law anyway :p
hmmm nice work.

Hey out of interest... are transfers all automatically done via computer where it looks at your NRSL + places in course and just slots the ones with higher NRSL's? OR is it done manually where a UAC assessor actually looks at your subjects and your UAI and makes a decision....

hikari

HSC
3. 449026 Bachelor of Psychology - full time at University of NSW (DFEE) [91.05]

5. 424003 Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science - full time at University of NSW [93.00]

UAI: 94.95

:D:D:D

Feotus-232

In a gutter vodka in one hand goon in the other...
HSC
Business/Law at UNE Full time:) (1st Pref)

Allready accepted early round offer of Environmental Science/Law
So know I have no idea which one I want to do because i've always wanted to do law...yet I like both env science and business...
(also got into arts/law through SRAS)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
bach of mathmatics and finance and b arts in intl studies at uts

better than bach of business at acu:burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :sleep: :sleep:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)