Post your timetable! (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I prefer using MQ's Estudent to organise my timetable.

Damn science is twice as many hours (sometimes more). The following timetable is yet to be approved but its the best I could come up with given the limited lectures/tutorials/labs that Pharmacology and Physiology have.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
bscienceboi said:
I prefer using MQ's Estudent to organise my timetable.

Damn science is twice as many hours (sometimes more). The following timetable is yet to be approved but its the best I could come up with given the limited lectures/tutorials/labs that Pharmacology and Physiology have.
Did you just transfered to commerce or something?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Eagles said:
Did you just transfered to commerce or something?
Yeah first year commerce. Third year MedSci/Sci. Should finish in 2 years if I go to summer school (so 4 years all up; which isnt bad considering I bludged all of last year)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
zahid said:
ooh Sorry I misunderstood. For Semester 2 I have selected 1020, I think the primary difference between 1020 and 1017 is the fact that 1017 is offered from a more historical framework as opposed to 1020 which jumps right into the contemporary context of int’l relations, that’s what I seem to have gathered. If you are into your Global Current Affairs (which you probably are ) then 1020 is the way to go. 1005 seems very interesting too (lot of reading), but I guess at the end of the day its what you are comfortable with.
I did 1005 last semester. It is quite a bit of reading but it's all fairly easy. Except Hobbes. Fucking Hobbes. :mad1:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
I did 1005 last semester. It is quite a bit of reading but it's all fairly easy. Except Hobbes. Fucking Hobbes. :mad1:
Hrmm any chance you could enlighten me on 1017 or 1020 as well?

I'm kinda stuck deciding b/w 1005 and 1020

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
bshoc said:
Hrmm any chance you could enlighten me on 1017 or 1020 as well?

I'm kinda stuck deciding b/w 1005 and 1020
1020...U know you want it !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)