• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PR but getting my citizenship on the 21st of March (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I don't know. It takes them a few days to process it so I'd pay it before then if I was you. Paying on the last day is running a big risk.

HSC
So basically the final date to pay your fee is on the census date.
Yes. You'll effectively be a citizen March 21, with 10 days to spare until the census date rolls over. The.very.next.day. go into the uni and get it all sorted. Do it in person, not over the phone. Good news that you got a quick ceremony, some people have to wait a few months!

I think the liability fee that you're talking about is the student amenities fee (SA fee)? Mine popped up last week, saying I owed UNSW $163 odd, but there's SA-HELP, which is just another loan help situation like HECS. Apply for it the same day you get your HECS sorted. You should've received an email about it last week, but go here to read up and be prepared for when you do fill it out in a months time. https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/fees/SAHelp.html

gaugau1

HSC
Not sure . In the morning I think have u received ur invite yet?

jamesfirst

HSC
Im getting the citizenship in the morning and going to uni after for my lectures D:. gonna be a bit late.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't even get my own certificate, my name is just stamped on the back of my mum's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)