Prac report - DC motors (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahashtini

Tez 3alakun

hey haas anyone done their DC motor writeup. If someone has can u post it up so we can use a sa guideline
CAUSE I DONT KNOW WAT IM DOIN!!!
THANKU
(Also, i idont wanna see 50 ppl read the thread, but 0 reply)
THANX AGAIN

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
yep if you could write in english or some language which we all can understand then someone would be able to help you

please don't write like your sending an sms to your friends

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Is that prac even compulsory, cos i looked in the syllabus and I dont see it

cko

HSC
ummi agreee i would like to help nut i don't know what you're specifically asking for.. what's a DC writeup...

wahashtini

I was given an assignment to build a dc electric motor. Not a simple one, as in Jacaranda. My teacher said it's too simple. So basically we have to get radial magnets, build a proper armature (im using milo tin and cutting it in a specific shape (20 of them) then use laquer to glue them together.
I was just wondering if sum1 was given an assignment like this, cause we have a write-up wiv it. Like we have write a written report outlining the invesigation and suggest ways of improving my design to obtain better performance.
We have to also test an independent variable (e.g test the strength of the motor, by placing apully and place weights on it, and see how long it takes to lift it up, or the more power the faster the rotation of the rotor, if u have any other suggestions, plz say)
In the write-up, it should have title, objectives, theortical and historical backgrounds, design and construction, method of testing, results, dicussion of results, conclusion and references.
So basically thats it. SO NOW DOES THIS GIVE U A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.
ANY SUGGESTIONS PPLZ

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I have a suggestion:

DO IT YOURSELF!

untamedanimal

wahashtini, you have a habit of asking people to do your work for you, and when they dont reply you swear at them. And then you wonder why no one responds. Im pretty sure this forum isnt for people to do your work for you

kini mini

HSC
This thread is getting a little heated.

wahashtini, I think it is unreasonable to expect people to give you a general reply including an entire practical report. If you ask specific questions as you started to do in your second post then you might get more help.

To everyone in general, there's no need to be so fast to flame - the first post could just as easily be from someone who is genuinely panicking as a bludger.

wahashtini

untamedanimal seriously, ur a little girl, i think ive hurt ur feelings. Have i gotten into ur dreams now, cause looks like im ur worst nightmare, the way u make it seem.
"This isn't the first post he has sworn at people for not replying"
r-r-r-r-r-u serious, u want a tissue.
By the way kimi nimi, i wasn't telling anyone to do it 4 me, all i was saying is if sum1 has dun it to post it up, for ppl to use. SHARING IS CARING

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wahashtini
untamedanimal seriously, ur a little girl, i think ive hurt ur feelings. Have i gotten into ur dreams now, cause looks like im ur worst nightmare, the way u make it seem.
"This isn't the first post he has sworn at people for not replying"
r-r-r-r-r-u serious, u want a tissue.
By the way kimi nimi, i wasn't telling anyone to do it 4 me, all i was saying is if sum1 has dun it to post it up, for ppl to use. SHARING IS CARING
You've asked for at least three assignments on this site, rather than asking specific questions, and then when you get one in the chem forum you complain that the biopolymer is too common. Beggars can't be choosers.

wahashtini

wats wrong calculon looks like uve changed ur pik, from that ugly head, did u really take i to heart wen i told u that, ur head was better off used as a mop. (by the way pplz, they've deleted all my msgs, i dunno how but yeah).
untamedanimal, SHUT THE FUCK UP UR A BITCH, biatch. (if u want we can end this one on one la, jus tell me where and wen, and leave the rest to me)
Now they'll delete this msg too, PUSSY MUTHAFUKAAAA

untamedanimal

hahaha the last resort of someone who knows hes beat. Face it, the only person who losing out by behaving the way you are is you. Im not losing anything because i didnt ask the question

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wahashtini
wats wrong calculon looks like uve changed ur pik, from that ugly head, did u really take i to heart wen i told u that, ur head was better off used as a mop. (by the way pplz, they've deleted all my msgs, i dunno how but yeah).
untamedanimal, SHUT THE FUCK UP UR A BITCH, biatch. (if u want we can end this one on one la, jus tell me where and wen, and leave the rest to me)
Now they'll delete this msg too, PUSSY MUTHAFUKAAAA
Keyboard warrior.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
User banned. Thread closed.

Appeals can be directed to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)