• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Practical Exams? (1 Viewer)

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Hey besides studying ur prac book, what are some good ways to study for your prac exams?
know what the experiment ur doing the prac is about actually and how u will go about doing it...like the formulas needed, setting out the report, graphing etc..

madmanjd

HSC
well i cant help coz im failing physics, but ask your teacher if the prac is at all related to the syllabus....because....
North Sydney Boys High School (you know, one of the top phys schools in NSW) Physics Trial Practical 2005:

Measure the width of the shadow of a cube when it is 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40cm away from the light source. Graph the results.

IM FINALLY NOT GONNA FAIL A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly what type of bullshit is that. measure something with a ruler, then graph.

NoOb_ceNtRAL

HSC
madmanjd said:
well i cant help coz im failing physics, but ask your teacher if the prac is at all related to the syllabus....because....
North Sydney Boys High School (you know, one of the top phys schools in NSW) Physics Trial Practical 2005:

Measure the width of the shadow of a cube when it is 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40cm away from the light source. Graph the results.

IM FINALLY NOT GONNA FAIL A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly what type of bullshit is that. measure something with a ruler, then graph.

ahahahahaha lol
wat was the prac based on? wat topic?
my prac exam is on this thursday. its on ideas to implementation and motors & generators. any1 hav any suggestions to wat it might be?

if u dont know da prac, i guess da best way is to go through the prac book. also revising validity n dat stuff seems to help me. but i suk at pracs anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)