practice essay question help (1 Viewer)

E

Eses

"analyse the impacts of growing international integration of Australia's trade and financial relationships with the international sector"

Can anyone give me an idea of how i would tackle that, structure and what i would talk about?

Thanks

ellipsis

HSC
There's another topic somewhere (I'm too lazy to find it :p ) with a really similar question, about the impact of the global economy on the Australian economy. Try looking there for hints, because anything I say I'll be repeating myself - it was kinda generalish advice anyhoo.

SPX

Geez, that seems like a hard question but, i'll give it a go.
Speak about imports and exports and how that has been affecting quality of life, the CAD, governments influence over the multinational corporations which have placed themsleves over the government and have a major influence over foreign investment in Australia.
Another major area is where our trade is going as today much goes to Asia and North America. Also speak a bit on trade agreements and how Australia has been the most enthusiastic to take on the WTO policies of free trade. This has led to greater integration with dregulation and lifting of trade barriers which has allowed us to integrate faster.

Structure this by each factor which influences it, separate trade and finance, a paragraph on policies to integrate and how they impact on society.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)