• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Practice questions- weldon/austen? (1 Viewer)

thulizzie

HSC
Hey gang..

I was wondering if people wouldn't mind posting any practice questions for the Comparative section.

I would really appreciate it :uhhuh:

x x

boredof

HSC
here ya go...

1. composers are connected in their desire to express their personal values within a changing world. how have you found this to be true in your comparative study?
2. to what extent are texts enriched through their connection with other texts? respond to this question in relation to prescribed texts
3. The elective exploring connections makes respondants consider texts in a new light. how did you prescribed texts make you see the concept of unstructive writing in a new light?
4. texts on their own are interesting but when you compare them to other texts they become illuminating and dynamic. How was your exploration of the connections between pride and prejudice and letters to alice shaped and reshaped your response to the texts?
5. it is how individuals react to the world around them that reveals the most interesting connections between texts. Evaluate this opinion in relation to the connections you have made between your prescribed texts

some really weird ones in there :S this is my worst module. Any questions that you have done would be great, because I don't have that many

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)