• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Practice Set Results (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
jpr333 said:
OMG why is my practice set column BLANK FFSFSFSFSFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!##############!!#!111111shiftone
Did you write your name and SID in inside your practise set

Congratulations everyone on their practise sets, you guys killed it!

04er

HSC
Lainee said:
28.5 for pratice set...
Would be extremely happy would it not be for my wonderful tutorial participation mark of... 3/10... I'm just shocked beyond belief right now, no way can that be right.
fuck... who was your tutor?

amyc

supernerd
HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
pretty happy with 28/30 =)
hhuuzzah for collusion :)
haha, i got the same mark.. but it would've been 30 if i hadn't changed my initial figures =(

fush

HSC
i got 41.5 overall, which is good, but kinda pissed off with 7/10 for tute participation, i mean i was pretty much the only person who did the work and answered questions.... oh well

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
:chainsaw: :chainsaw: 26.5 for practice set, errrrrrrrrrrrr....not happy................. :vcross: my tutorial participation is 5 out 10.........errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................. :mad:

Lainee

HSC
04er said:
fuck... who was your tutor?
Adrian Stark.. :rolleyes:

Do you think there's a chance they could be convinced to let me pass the tutorial participation thing?

Because if I know it's a definate fail, then... no point doing the exam tomorrow at all.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
whoa crap. Do you have to be the life of the party to get more than 5 for tute participation or something!?!?

kow_dude

HSC
Geez...... everyone got higher than me in the practise set.

Good thing i asked heaps of obvious questions to my tutor for participation marks ^_^

sarevok

HSC
3/10...wtf. If you showed up to all the tutorials and did your homework you should have gotten 5/10 minimum, per the syllabus...

Lainee

HSC
sarevok said:
3/10...wtf. If you showed up to all the tutorials and did your homework you should have gotten 5/10 minimum, per the syllabus...
I'm sure I went to 7-8 tutorials so that's at least 2 marks (my attendance wasn't perfect that's for sure). I ALWAYS did my homework every single week... and I always had questions I couldn't do or did wrong, so I asked at least 1 question every week. I can't see how I didn't pass it... just so down about it.

margaret_gn

HSC
my tutor never checks homework, and each week it's always him reading out the answers off the OHP to the class... noone else hardly ever speaks but I got 8.5 so I'm happy :)

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
Lainee said:
I'm sure I went to 7-8 tutorials so that's at least 2 marks (my attendance wasn't perfect that's for sure). I ALWAYS did my homework every single week... and I always had questions I couldn't do or did wrong, so I asked at least 1 question every week. I can't see how I didn't pass it... just so down about it.
i went 11 tutorial and did homework every single week, sometimes i also ask qs, but i still only have 5...geez.............

jpr333

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
did you copy someone else's prac set? ;)
No besides the collusion here all my work! I have emailed him waiting on a response.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
so if u fail one single assignment even the tut participation,u will fail the whole course? unless u do very very well in final?? is it true?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

04er

HSC
yvonne_710 said:
so if u fail one single assignment even the tut participation,u will fail the whole course? unless u do very very well in final?? is it true?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
we need to get 'satisfactory' marks for each component... but 'satisfactory' remains undefined...

jpr333

HSC
It's pretty subjective but that's the general consensus yeh. No way in hell im failing this subject!!!!! Don't want to look at a practice set again.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
jpr333 said:
It's pretty subjective but that's the general consensus yeh. No way in hell im failing this subject!!!!! Don't want to look at a practice set again.
is acct ur core unit????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)