• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

practise questions on P.o.M (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
if anyone needs any practise questions... i found this wandering around in my computer :D

nit

HSC
lol - dot-points with line-space attached...then again, I guess that's what this course has come to nowadays.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
oh yea... you can't get much else than dot points... :)
i have some stuff from tutoring that are quite useful... if anyone wants them then say so and i shall scan them. (since right now i don't have much of a life '-_-)
:D
all the best to everyone who likes studying :D:D:D lol

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
nit said:
lol - dot-points with line-space attached...then again, I guess that's what this course has come to nowadays.
I only see it getting worse. This troubles me.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
if anyone needs any practise questions... i found this wandering around in my computer :D
thnaks alot.. like what nit said.. dot points with line-space attached.. but still.. it helps bceuase now u've given me a place were i can revise my dot points... instead of having to write them out again... with spaces..
so yeh..

thanks..

and oh yeh .. i'll rep u for it..

HSC
AH!!!!
I don't know any of it, we don't do much in chem.
so its the dot points with space?? Do you have answers or do i just find the answers in the resource section in one of the files with syllabus dot point revisions?

Thanks neway, now i know how much stuff i gotta learn :)

*ashlea*

HSC
hey thats funny.. i already did dot point summaries like that myself, but then one of the teachers at my school actually sat at a computer and made a booklet like that and said we could buy them for a dollar.. lol.. some teachers have way 2 much time on their hands..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)