Practising Australian Scientist (1 Viewer)

Tha Wishkah

HSC
I know in chem its still required to know a practicing australian scientist (teachers son FTL), do we need to know a scientist for physics?

As it only specifies a 'scientist', not a 'physicisit', can i use the same person?

I can't seem to find too much about it on the web.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't worry. If worse comes to fail, just talk about t0eh CSIRO and how scientists there helped ith the LHC.

heck, go with Dr Karl.

dolbinau

HSC
I'm pretty sure there is nothing on the syllabus regarding a practicing Australian scientist in Physics. (The only people we have to remember, and their work is IIRC in the space topic e.g Konstantin Tsiolkovsky)

karnage

HSC
Yep, don't think theres a requirement to learn a current aust scientist like chemistry.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
actually i'm pretty sure that for all sciences you need to know about a practising scientist. You could probably just use one for all of em.

karnage

HSC
Oh crap, your right!

I just came across this when looking at the skills section of the syllabus and the skills section is the same for all science subjects.

'12.3 e) identifying practising male and female Australian scientists, and the areas in which they are currently working and in formation about their research'

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
i heard we had to have 2 scientists for each science
anyone have anything?
we have dead scientists...

dolbinau

HSC
I'll just use my Biology scientist, it doesn't specify physics?

chook 05

Sum Fulla
HSC
yeah we had a huge assignment on PV cells, and Australian scientist's research into them...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)