• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predicitions (1 Viewer)

araz

HSC
Anyone got any thoughts of what the questions for germany might cover for this years hsc??

Now that there is no section focusing on 1939-45, besides in Speer, does anyone think the examiners will have to truly focus on two questions from each section of German history: one exclusively from 1918-33 and the other from 1933-39? Or be pains in the a*s and like give us two questions to choose from focusing on only on period??

what do y'all think...?

ane_st

HSC
We went through the past HSC paper qs with my teacher and there is a pattern going on... Cant remember what... I think kinda like what you said... But there is a pattern :):)

I wouldnt try to predict... Gotta kno everything.... :)

gemrism

HSC
2002....assess the impact of the nazi party on social life in Germany upto and including 1933!!.....
now that would've been a bitch!
i mean how can you write 4 pages on Hitler's impact on society up to and including 1933!!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gemrism said:
2002....assess the impact of the nazi party on social life in Germany upto and including 1933!!.....
now that would've been a bitch!
i mean how can you write 4 pages on Hitler's impact on society up to and including 1933!!
You talk about the political, social and economic factors during the Weimar Era and the impact it had on society. Then relate it to the Nazi party and the impact they had in fixing these problems and consequently the outcome on social life. I think? Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

araz said:
Anyone got any thoughts of what the questions for germany might cover for this years hsc??

Now that there is no section focusing on 1939-45, besides in Speer, does anyone think the examiners will have to truly focus on two questions from each section of German history: one exclusively from 1918-33 and the other from 1933-39? Or be pains in the a*s and like give us two questions to choose from focusing on only on period??

what do y'all think...?
They have before given two questions based only on the Nazi era. I would've been pretty fucked as i'm only familar with the Weimar period :eek: You have to know everything. I've taken the risk throughout this year of only knowing one period and been lucky, but i'm not willing to do it now lolz.

Last edited:

stephcam

HSC
hey we've predicted the Q's with our teacher at school... mainly by elimination of the ones from last year and stuff...but also on the ones we want it to be! but this is what we reckon for Germany

- Weimar republic and reasons for collapse
- Extent Volksmeinschaft was created
- Foreign policy and its aims etc

We reckon its gonna be out of these...but cant blame me if its not!!

have fun,

araz

HSC
hey u reckon it could be around those 3 things..well the last two that could really be a possibility and since they chucked out the war bit foreign policy could be a winner for the nazi qn maybe...

but i would think that collapse of weimar would be kind of redundant to ask again...thats probably why they did that elites question last year...seems like they are trying to catch out those who prepare essays..and collapse of weimar is an essay that everybody has planned already to no matter what question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)