Predict the 6/7 Marker!! (1 Viewer)

*o*

HSC
Rutherfordium said:
in a past paper i did it asked specifically for information on a lead acid battery, was that something thats been ammended in the syllabus?
oh yeah your right, our teacher told us specifically to learn lead acid, he said that well have a choice of either though...shit maybe i should learn dry cell...

*o*

HSC
just checked dot point book it says: 'dry cell OR lead acid cell'

PHEW

kangms

HSC
Doubt Batteries are in the 6/7 marker. Last year, it was like 5 marker, and the year before, 4, the year before 7 or something. So it'll probably be around 4-5 marker. Definitely not 6+ marks, since it was in a past paper. I predict BUFFERS will be the 6/7 marker this year. They have NEVER asked that.

cathyjun28

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can do either dry cell or lead-acid cell. I only studied for dry cell, so if they really ask us about lead-acid, well, I'll just skip the question.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
if its on batteries it will be a question about Dry cell and lead acid cell as you only need to do one. My teacher is tipping batteries this year.

cathyjun28

HSC
kangms said:
Doubt Batteries are in the 6/7 marker. Last year, it was like 5 marker, and the year before, 4, the year before 7 or something. So it'll probably be around 4-5 marker. Definitely not 6+ marks, since it was in a past paper. I predict BUFFERS will be the 6/7 marker this year. They have NEVER asked that.
Wow, didn't realise they never asked buffer. Maybe it'll be in this year. I learnt my natural buffer, so should be alright.

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
kangms said:
I don't think you can say 6/7 marks worth on buffers... that's like max. 4.

Kings407

HSC
any one else think that there could be 2 or 3 6 markers like physics had??? 2 in the core and one in the option???
i think it could be water or batteries maybe CFCs

kangms

HSC
Kings407 said:
any one else think that there could be 2 or 3 6 markers like physics had??? 2 in the core and one in the option???
i think it could be water or batteries maybe CFCs
Yea.. I reckon it'll sort of be like Physics. Like 3 6mark questions or so. Also, like the Physics exam, they might reword the question to throw you off abit. But if it is 3 6 mark questions, prob Buffers (yes, im still leaning towards it), Galvanic Cell(or Batteries, same shit) and locating where Haber process (or other industrial process) and justify the reason.

Kings407

HSC
kangms said:
Yea.. I reckon it'll sort of be like Physics. Like 3 6mark questions or so. Also, like the Physics exam, they might reword the question to throw you off abit. But if it is 3 6 mark questions, prob Buffers (yes, im still leaning towards it), Galvanic Cell(or Batteries, same shit) and locating where Haber process (or other industrial process) and justify the reason.
hopefully not buffers..... batteries should be ok and same with locating a plant that could be the option one with the solvay process in industrial chemistry oh well

good luck all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)