Predicting what will be in it :S (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
I have NO CLUE.

I'm hoping for a short Egypt question about the three seasons :)

My Topics:
Julio-Claudians- Please be something about Praetorian Guard changing role, or Senate
New Kingdom Egypt till the death of Amenhotep III- Something about the army?
Hatshepsut- It's all sort of the same :p

And P and H of course :) (Hoping for a forum question in here)

Good luck!

regerterb

HSC
N/A
mmm im hoping for p+h something about conservations issues or ethics pls pls pls lol
um also hopefully about leisure activities and heirachial structure of society would be excellent or...the government...anything i like P+H!!

um alexander...not sure...they could ask anything but it needs tobe general to expand on it...
persia...could be anything hoping not religion as they asked that last year...so maybe government again or ....meh dont really mind
annddd augustan ages..gosh..thats the one im scared of..i have NO idea what they could possibly ask....AH *gets back to study!*:jaw:

jennieTalia

HSC
Yehh conservation is ok.
Remembering the older archaeologists sucks a little, Fiorelli, Spinazzola and Maiuri...

Is anyone planning on mentioning Dr Sara Bisel and Estelle Lazar if they ask about demographics :S

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
they wont lol

and dont really care i am exicted about this exam especially want to see the Greek world 500-440 bc essay

gk0608

HSC
does anybody find that there just isn't enough to write on claudius, not worth 25 marks anyways...

jennieTalia

HSC
gk0608 said:
does anybody find that there just isn't enough to write on claudius, not worth 25 marks anyways...
Have to disagree, Claudius is a damn good one to write about... I mean come on....Gauls anyone?

gk0608

HSC
angryravinghobo said:
maybe 'evaluate ancient/modern interpretations' for the personality
did you mean claudius, or the actual personality question...

gk0608

HSC
jennieTalia said:
Have to disagree, Claudius is a damn good one to write about... I mean come on....Gauls anyone?
haha really? i find it really hard for some reason =S, i can do everyone else just not claudius XP so hoping that its not a claudius question!
I like Agrippina though, really think she kicked ass, bit of a bitch but still...i like her

gk0608

HSC
Justina said:
How long do you think the 25 mark essay should be?
well for modern it should be at least a booklet (that's what teacher told me)... but that's for average handwriting... also i think if your materials really good and you argue well you can get away with less than a booklet...but personally my prepared responses usually take up booklet and a half, or more, so i guess it just depends. also i like to fill up more than a booklet because i just dont feel safe until i do XP

angryravinghobo

HSC
gk0608 said:
did you mean claudius, or the actual personality question...
the evaluation question (15 mark)- it would be the same for each personality (xerxes for me)

gk0608

HSC
angryravinghobo said:
the evaluation question (15 mark)- it would be the same for each personality (xerxes for me)
oh no, i meant for the julio claudians (as in historical periods), they can ask you questions on specific emperors. sorry for confusion.. i should have been clearer

jennieTalia

HSC
gk0608 said:
haha really? i find it really hard for some reason =S, i can do everyone else just not claudius XP so hoping that its not a claudius question!
I like Agrippina though, really think she kicked ass, bit of a bitch but still...i like her
Yeah... I suck at Gaius... mainly because he just sat around being psycho rather than DOING ANYTHING... no wait... he made his Senator a horse. good move. I'm totally going to base an essay on that -.-
:p

gk0608

HSC
jennieTalia said:
Yeah... I suck at Gaius... mainly because he just sat around being psycho rather than DOING ANYTHING... no wait... he made his Senator a horse. good move. I'm totally going to base an essay on that -.-
:p
ahah yeh that's why they'll probably never ask about his reforms and policies
...does incest count as a reform?

oh and what did you mean by 'Gaul' for Claudius? did you mean his british invasion or...

jennieTalia

HSC
He introduced Gauls into the Senate! There was a massive inscription about it. I did him for my speech, hence the weird socially-deprived enthusiasm about a balding slobbering (as my AH teacher says) old man.
It caused problems and the Senate were pissed, but maius imperium and all....
I have a feeling he also gave them citizenship as well... but you might wanna check that.

Sangfroid

HSC
Seriously doubt there'll be a question about the forum this year, they had that in '06. :/ I hope it's not too specific >_>.

Quite sure the last Q (15 mark one) will be about conservations issues or ethical issues though, since the other two topics were covered in the prev. 2 years. :) My desperate last-minute study is gonna be based off those.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
My predictions:

Reading time.
"Name:"
"Student ID:"

I'm just guessing though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)