Predictions 2015 (1 Viewer)

youix

HSC
What are your predictions for this year's paper?

Evertone

HSC
What major area/s of WWI do you think they'll assess us on this year?
I think there will be a focus on the buildup to Germany's defeat, i.e. u-boats, the Zimmerman letter and particularly the 1917 events with Russia and the US. I am also predicting that the Big Three will be in there, and that the paper will include a question that combines (or links) two dot-points.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
What major area/s of WWI do you think they'll assess us on this year?
I'd say big 3 and events leading to the armistice are both under assessed dot points, however for 2 sources and own knowledge I wouldn't discount a trench warfare question. I'd be surprised if it was unusually hard.

lpodtouch

HSC
What kind of questions do you think they'll ask for the personality study? First one is quite generic in terms of background/prominence/historical significance, but what sort of statement do you think they'll ask us to evaluate?

pomeriggio

HSC
What kind of questions do you think they'll ask for the personality study? First one is quite generic in terms of background/prominence/historical significance, but what sort of statement do you think they'll ask us to evaluate?
probably just a standard q1 with dates and then a very broad quote and a "to what extent" for q2, remember it has to apply to however many personalities can eb studied

marauder7

HSC
anyone have an idea of predictions for conflict in pacific question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)