Predictions for 6/7 marker questions this year? (1 Viewer)

steero1

HSC
Fuck up with your grading, Rawf is band 10 standard
Hey hero relax...you look israeli man how long you been here?

Dont get upset but there is no such thing as band 10 and rawf has band 3 answer.

Contribute something other than internet heroism.

dawooddaman

HSC

Dont get upset but there is no such thing as band 10 and rawf has band 3 answer.

Brother I was kidding

"look israeli man" da fuq? If I was israeli I'll walk myself out of my mom's womb and choke her with my abilcal cord then jump of Westmead hospital.

Ask us any Q. and I'll gladly help :)

Trades

HSC
N/A

umad cause there will not be a question on the self ionisation of water.

virgoooo

Rawf

HSC

Oye totes a band 3 answer man. I didn't even post up a full answer, i was just suggesting what to put. Plus, its extremely unlikely to have a 7 marker for a model... I'd say only 3 marks tops, maybe even 4.

Rawf

HSC
They can't ask that :)
They can actually.. if you take a look in the course outcomes - I think the practical component. It says we have to know a current practising Australian scientist.
although its never been asked before in my memory, it can be popped up lol id love to see the look on everyones faces.. luckily my tutor prepared me :p

freeeeee

HSC
They can actually.. if you take a look in the course outcomes - I think the practical component. It says we have to know a current practising Australian scientist.
although its never been asked before in my memory, it can be popped up lol id love to see the look on everyones faces.. luckily my tutor prepared me :p
Will be too hard to mark, although the probability it will be tested is there

madharris

HSC
N/A
Today my friends and I created one together :)
I'm all set for that question :)

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
I'm guessing a big mark question on Nuclear chemistry, just got a feeling
In the last few years they've asked for an Australian scientist in biology, so also predicting that in this year or the next few. We could just talk about Alan Walsh and AAS though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)