Predictions for Chemistry 2015? (1 Viewer)

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
lol independent asked that this year

btw, what happens if one elective is like way harder than the others, do the marks get scaled or not? it seems unfair if the avg of one elective is like 10/25 compared to 20/25 and they get the same scaling, but ive never heard of scaling electives??
I've heard rumours that there actually is Options scaling, but haven't investigated it much.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I've heard rumours that there actually is Options scaling, but haven't investigated it much.
Yeah i'm not really sure how that would work though, i got 25/25 for industrial last year, but if someone else received 25/25 for a higher scaled option, i'd say it's pretty unfair to give the 25/25 for higher scaled option a better mark.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Yeah i'm not really sure how that would work though, i got 25/25 for industrial last year, but if someone else received 25/25 for a higher scaled option, i'd say it's pretty unfair to give the 25/25 for higher scaled option a better mark.
i reckon if you get full mark then that stays. Other than that it needs to have some scaling i reckon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)