• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for Modern? (15 Viewers)

ivyska

HSC
also would the bodies for a stalinism/ totalrtiisism question be like? economy, social/cultural, terror repression?? then maybe for totalitirianism u add a para just decrbiing it and shit?????????????
yeah total you need to link back to it a lot, and you also need to point out places where it wasn't total you can't just say it was all total for b6 atleast that what my teacher told everyone for the trial when we got marked down to hell :(

utopianimal

HSC
yeah total you need to link back to it a lot, and you also need to point out places where it wasn't total you can't just say it was all total for b6 atleast that what my teacher told everyone for the trial when we got marked down to hell :(
but i swear did he not have complete control over everything

rev668

HSC
what plans are u making
Europe plans:
- early german success
- d day contribution to the end of war
- causes of the outbreak of war

Russia plans:
- nature of stalinism
- politcal transformation
- power struggle/emergence of stalin

europe plans are memorised i have all of russia to do ffs im so done im gonna have to memorise briefly and hope i expand

ivyska

HSC
but i swear did he not have complete control over everything
some historians don't think so like j arch getty and shelia fitzpatrick, for example, their religious reforms to ban it largely failed and 50% of ppl where still reglious so he didn't have complete control, also his cult of personality was a bit flimsy, also getty argued the purges and terror were largely brought on by the people using the yezhovshchina as a means to social mobility by accusing others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)